Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Kobold

Default Least played class on this server?

I am thinking about playing EQ again and I couldn't find any new classic servers coming up so thought I would try to play with a friend here on RED. I have never played a pvp server but I'm sure it will be a little bit hell, but also unique in it's own way. What expansion is the server up to?

Also, for the main question... what is the some of the least played classes? Anyone know the top 4 least played by any chance? The worst in pvp, etc. Thanks in advance to anyone looking to comment.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

According to Bazia's pictures,

You should play a Erudite named Mychal
Old 11-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Got to be ranger and paladin for the top two least played classes. Don't see a ton of necros or mages either. Never enough bards so seems like fewer of those.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Kobold

Thanks all for the info I might roll a ranger because I have played a paladin before and want to try something new. Need to ask my real life friend what he wants to play though in order to see if it matches up with him. We will try to do leveling in places people typically don't go to try an experience different zones.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:49 PM
Kobold

(from last post) so if anyone is interested in playing some weird zones on alts you didn't get to experience, feel free to post. =)
Old 11-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyodori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks all for the info I might roll a ranger because I have played a paladin before and want to try something new. Need to ask my real life friend what he wants to play though in order to see if it matches up with him. We will try to do leveling in places people typically don't go to try an experience different zones.
Try another erudite paladin Hiyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Kobold

Oh snap, who is this?
Old 11-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Kobold

Hiyodori the Erudite Paladin, I played him hardcore as hell lol. I solo'd in the hole for a few days past the drop point because I couldn't get a group and if you remember me, I was a little crazy in EQ dungeoning. I was always looking to do crazy shit and go places people never went.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Necromancer has to be the least played.
Closed Thread