Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 09:44 PM
Kobold

Can't wait for the next exciting episode of when norrath turns
Old 04-17-2020, 09:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summers_Light [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the most blatant RMT cover I've ever seen. Thomacles was seen in guild chat literally ONE day prior blabbing about how OP Holgresh Elder Beads are on a necro, and how badly he wants them. Next day and he's in the tunnel WTB-ing Elder Beads after someone magically "gave" him 300k. I don't give a shit if he's in my guild or not, the guy is a dumbass.

The plat seller couldn't even come up with a decently believable story about why he'd spend the time / trouble of selling off high end items just to turn around and give all the plat away. This wouldn't even be hard to execute. All they have to do is have the plat seller make a post and keep it open ready to delete or edit the thread if anyone else responds before the plat buyer does.

Please tell me the GM's aren't going to let this slide, if so then expect there to be a lot more RMT of this nature in the future. Thomacles, you're an idiot... and so are the rest of you gullible mother fuckers that believe this bullshit.
You are an idiot.

I've also given out 20k to someone on the p99 discord that lost money so he didnt have to wait for a reimbursement.

I gave out my shawl of perception and a fungi.

I'm not touching my toons ever again on blue so why hold onto the gear? I had a blast when i raided with Aftermath but since rooted dragons is aids i am not going to sit and be unhappy playing the game. If you want to think its RMT i really dont care because the GMs can easily look into it and figure out that you are a moron.
Last edited by Vallaen; 04-17-2020 at 09:57 PM..
Old 04-17-2020, 10:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are an idiot.

I've also given out 20k to someone on the p99 discord that lost money so he didnt have to wait for a reimbursement.

I'm not touching my toons ever again on blue so why hold onto the gear? I had a blast when i raided with Aftermath but since rooted dragons is aids i am not going to sit and be unhappy playing the game. If you want to think its RMT i really dont care because the GMs can easily look into it and figure out that you are a moron.
You got any other stuff or plat you're looking to give away? Just sayin'... I know a guy.
Old 04-17-2020, 10:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got any other stuff or plat you're looking to give away? Just sayin'... I know a guy.
Newp, everything is gone
Old 04-18-2020, 12:57 AM
Orc

Congrats to the winner!

Can't we just be happy for someone who was able to cash out?

You've clearly spent a lot of time in game, and getting this winfall is a little bonus.

Now you can spend that money on whatever you want beads, epics, sneakers, t-shirts, pizza, rent...

Congrats again to vallaen or testicles? Apologies if i forgot name of who won... too many pages to scroll up
Old 04-18-2020, 04:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are an idiot.

So you got on blue to sit in the tunnel of a server you dont play on anymore selling stuff then gave away the money afterwards, sounds like complete BS, you mean you sold 20k to someone on discord as well as a shawl and fungi. This is so obviously a RMT it isnt even funny.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Highly suspect

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 04-18-2020, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you got on blue to sit in the tunnel of a server you dont play on anymore selling stuff then gave away the money afterwards, sounds like complete BS, you mean you sold 20k to someone on discord as well as a shawl and fungi. This is so obviously a RMT it isnt even funny.
He sat in tunnel for hours to sell a high end item to give the plat away instead of giving away the high end item in 2 seconds because he didn't want to spend too much time in the game, don't you get it?
Old 04-18-2020, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He sat in tunnel for hours to sell a high end item to give the plat away instead of giving away the high end item in 2 seconds because he didn't want to spend too much time in the game, don't you get it?
seems legit??????????
Old 04-18-2020, 06:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Worst. RMT. Cover. Ever.
Closed Thread