Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Banned

Smile Unvaxxinated only please

Just thought it would be nice to have a place where other unvaxxed people can get together and discuss all the side effects of not being vaccinated.

Before you count yourself in this exclusive club. Ask yourself a few simple questions

1. We're you vaccinated against Covid-19?

That's it! Really only one question to get in the door.

It's becoming somewhat of an exclusive club. There are A LOT of perks, but again.

Please refrain from posting if you are vaccinated against covid-19.

I will be updating with all the latest and greatest news every day so please feel free to take a peek. But again, refrain from entering in you are vaccinated. This is just a safe space for us select few
Old 10-03-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

This is not the rump polity we're looking for.

This is lumpen scientific research.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Pure Bloods represent
Old 10-03-2022, 07:12 PM
Banned

Today I had no heart issues, and generally just had a great day. I got a new job after moving, and they did not ask any questions about my vax status. I really liked that, but I felt empathetic towards people who got vaccinated for work.

Personally. I was never asked by my previous employer exactly. When someone inquired, I just told them that is HIPAA and never heard another word.

Something I have noticed however, is the buyers remorse, where a lot of vaccinated people are really grumpy, for some reason, I mean, no idea why they would be grumpy. I think that they felt the lockdowns would continue, and the unvaccinated *would* be rounded up in box cars to be transported to the old FEMA camps or something.

When it all went away, did they just feel like suckers?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Noticed this today, I mean, pretty morbid right? It seems to have the " Serves them right " attitude. Though, its also a bit racist and classist, because, someone should just KNOW how to finance houses, or hedge bets. Doing your own research to gain any advantage is just not trusting the experts.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default mutant and proud

Old 10-03-2022, 07:27 PM
Banned

A lot of people were suddenly thrown up into arms. "Those are selfish people" immediately trying to shame others into doing what they have done.

I liked this GEM today as well.

So, headline is goofy, but, the person is in fact going to be dismissed in 30-60 days due to current policy. Its easy to submit, he could keep his career if he just took the vaccine, but he continued to work and rescue people even though he knows he is due for a canning.

Its weird, was he radicalized? Or just hesitant? Was it facebook groups or a desire to go against authority? Its hard to read minds.

I knew, for myself. It was an issue of, " Project WARP SPEED ." I thought, "What a retarded name " who would ever name a project, WARP SPEED?

Ok, so its vaccine, great, we are going to denature a virus, weaken it, then do the old, " immune system gets a bit of damaged virus particles so it can recognize it in the future, offering immunity ." That wasnt the case though. It was a viral vector. Something completely new and never tested in humans. Given EUA, bypassing any regulations. I was with most of the liberals at the time going, " Thats fucking retarded "

So, now, it is entirely acceptable, to inject a man made virus into your body, that, exactly like a virus, hi-jacks YOUR cells, to reproduce itself.. OK, so it will reproduce a weakened virus? SO we get the old immunity?

Well, no, its going to reproduce a spike protein, the terribly inflammatory marking spike protein of the virus. *Record scratch*

Right there is when I said to myself, " Not on your fucking life " that has been my sentiment since then. There has been a lot of shaming, passionate shaming, appeals to logos, pathos, ethos, its all there, but its all SLOPPY and ineffective.

Where were the bodies in the streets? What ever happened to the MASS GRAVES in central park? I was really expecting a 1/1 situation like the early chinese videos.

Those videos of people writhing in plastic bags were out well before we were told to celebrate chinese new years without fear mongering Trumps racist policy of shutting down travel from covid countries.

Its fun,

So, what compelled you to refuse the vaccine?
Old 10-03-2022, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"HaHa...learning is stupid! Take that, Trumper!"
Old 10-03-2022, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"HaHa...learning is stupid! Take that, Trumper!"
I think a lot of people may miss the feeling of superiority they held over the " anti-collective " to humiliate them further is a way of bringing back " the glory days " similar to people hanging onto jim-crow laws.

It's a very Base emotion to project power and superiority. If you've taken psychology. You know it's highly relevant to sociopaths and one of the hidden sinister parts of human psyche.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Banned

This is a safe space for conservatives

If ur not confirming my bias, ur not welcome in da clubhouse!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a safe space for conservatives

If ur not confirming my bias, ur not welcome in da clubhouse!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rest of the world is the Left's safespace.

Let us have one, you imperialist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread