Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-09-2023, 07:18 PM
Orc

Default Sick of ppl with no loyalty

Not naming any names but imagine breaking up ur entire p99 static group because 2 of your friends got in a little argument on stream. Imagine being petty enough to hold it against them and imply they performed digital crimes behind their back, using it as an excuse to not interact with them instead of being willing to talk about it like a normal human being. Turning it into a ‘girls vs. boys’ thing and showing 0 trust in you despite being friends/acquaintances online for years. Lol it makes me sick, whatever happened to being able to just chill and enjoy a video game together without turning everything into a goddamn drama scandal. I’m just gonna solo or duo from now on cuz these hoes ain’t loyal

Characters: Fappas (Level 50 Halfling Cleric - Green)
Old 02-09-2023, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Relax wokecat
Kobold

Sorry you got booted from your highkeep orcs group
Aviak

This is proof that you’d rather start more drama by blaming others when they are mad for something that you did
Old 02-09-2023, 07:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is proof that you’d rather start more drama by blaming others when they are mad for something that you did
Had a conversation with someone today, they basically admitted that they’re acting unfair and do not care, and they’re holding it against me specifically for who knows why

Lol I’m done with the fakeness tbh, they have no right to be so mad over something which barely even directly involved them

Characters: Fappas (Level 50 Halfling Cleric - Green)
Old 02-09-2023, 07:28 PM
Banned

Is this about the Kite Shield?
Old 02-09-2023, 07:37 PM
Banned

I love me some dirty laundry. I was out on a walk with the ol' lady the other day and this guy and chick were screaming at each other in a gazebo.
Old 02-09-2023, 07:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had a conversation with someone today, they basically admitted that they’re acting unfair and do not care, and they’re holding it against me specifically for who knows why

Lol I’m done with the fakeness tbh, they have no right to be so mad over something which barely even directly involved them
Until you post proof I don’t believe that, it’s well known that you twist everyone’s words like crazy to fit your needs, you do it to me all the time. Are you trolling or is you really this socially inept ngl
Old 02-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Wokecat argues with wokecat, I prefer the clear version
Old 02-09-2023, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not naming any names but imagine breaking up ur entire p99 static group because 2 of your friends got in a little argument on stream. Imagine being petty enough to hold it against them and imply they performed digital crimes behind their back, using it as an excuse to not interact with them instead of being willing to talk about it like a normal human being. Turning it into a ‘girls vs. boys’ thing and showing 0 trust in you despite being friends/acquaintances online for years. Lol it makes me sick, whatever happened to being able to just chill and enjoy a video game together without turning everything into a goddamn drama scandal. I’m just gonna solo or duo from now on cuz these hoes ain’t loyal
Are the lambs still screaming, Clarice?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]