Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your argument hinges on the word "technically," then you already know that you're wrong and are just scraping around for any excuse to claim to be right.

Lesson for life.
That was an aside because the point of my post wasn’t about whether someone is claiming a camp within rules or not. But thanks for the life advice
Old 11-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

People who hog popular camps with 3 of them and then refuse to let anyone join are assholes and not fun people in-game most often. LFG sucks, so I always try to include as many people as I can as long as it makes sense for group comp. If we have 3 priests then im not inviting a cleric, but otherwise I find being kind pays greater dividends down the road and helps forge relationships.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who hog popular camps with 3 of them and then refuse to let anyone join are assholes and not fun people in-game most often. LFG sucks, so I always try to include as many people as I can as long as it makes sense for group comp. If we have 3 priests then im not inviting a cleric, but otherwise I find being kind pays greater dividends down the road and helps forge relationships.
Thanks. I try and operate along the same lines.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:18 AM
Banned

So neither of you guys can find camps that are open, break them and hold them down yet it's the other folks' fault that you can't follow the guide for fastest xp that you found on Reddit. Yeah, those folks really seem like assholes. Also, there isn't any math that pays off down the line where a 3rd AFKer soaks up the XP that 2 were actively working for.

tl;dr you suck; go back to Reddit
Old 11-08-2019, 12:26 AM
Kobold

Very few 5- and 6-player groups are able to maintain the efficiency to deem it worthwhile, even when the zone/spawns permit it. I guess when you have a full group and you're killing only 50% more than a 3-man group could, though, it's pretty safe.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So neither of you guys can find camps that are open, break them and hold them down yet it's the other folks' fault that you can't follow the guide for fastest xp that you found on Reddit. Yeah, those folks really seem like assholes. Also, there isn't any math that pays off down the line where a 3rd AFKer soaks up the XP that 2 were actively working for.

tl;dr you suck; go back to Reddit
Huh? The context of the question was specifically with regard to the super popular camps that are almost always occupied (hence the term super popular). Like I said in another reply, I don’t really take issue if people don’t let others into their group for your average camp. But certain ones that are super popular and highly in demand is what I was talking about here.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:31 AM
Kobold

You'll not weasel your way into my camp, knave.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 11-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll not weasel your way into my camp, knave.
I will use Illusion: Erudite
Old 11-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

Yah, this isn't some high zem dungeon camp. I think in say MM yard, then yes, you probably should fill that group cause exp moves fast. Outdoors, nah. You get what you need to kill stuff. Maybe they don't want to sit around after a full group slaughters the 6 mobs. Its boring enough. There's always more mobs outdoors. And it's a slow way to level.
Old 11-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I can’t engage in a discussion if someone doesn’t share the same opinion? Lol wut
You're not engaging in conversation unless someone agrees with you.
Closed Thread