Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 03:56 AM
Kobold

Default Swiftwind(Ranger Epic MQ)

Looking to see if anyone can MQ swiftwind mainly, will take earthcaller too if the price is right and available in the deal.

PM me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2014, 09:26 AM
Kobold

bump.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Post Bumping
You may only "Bump" your threads after 16 hours from your last post in that thread. Violations of this rule could result in thread lock/deletions and possible forum account actions for subsequent violations.

And good luck. Hope you have 600k+ to spend on VS stone.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

My little group was fighting at NG when a nearly-dead prime hiero ran into our midst, so I mezzed it and we proceeded to kill him (he just had sword anyway). During the fight:

[Fri Dec 20 14:12:18 2013] Diamondfist says out of character, 'how are you guys pulling Crypt to NG without a rogue?'
[Fri Dec 20 14:12:47 2013] Tecmos -> diamondfist: we didnt, he pathed up here and i snagged him
[Fri Dec 20 14:12:57 2013] Diamondfist -> Tecmos: he doesnt just path up here
[Fri Dec 20 14:12:59 2013] Tecmos -> diamondfist: he was at like 20&PCT; when I first saw him but wasnt summoning
[Fri Dec 20 14:13:06 2013] Tecmos -> Diamondfist: So someone was obviously engaged with him and died/zoned/something
[Fri Dec 20 14:13:20 2013] Diamondfist -> Tecmos: no one ran by here i got see invis on

I continued to explain that some wonky stuff happens in seb when you push mobs through walls, but he seemed to remain unconvinced.

... but this guy has enough pp to buy a ranger epic?
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 01-14-2014 at 10:03 AM..
Old 01-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post Bumping
You may only "Bump" your threads after 16 hours from your last post in that thread. Violations of this rule could result in thread lock/deletions and possible forum account actions for subsequent violations.

And good luck. Hope you have 600k+ to spend on VS stone.
Thank you, Thulack, for the Heads up on the forum rules, wasn't aware of the 16 hour minimum to bring up a inactive thread.

And I do know what i'm asking for usually isn't a cheap purchase. last TMO post i found via search is asking less then 600k and also says its open to offers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] though i'm not just looking for the stone. Looking to get both 1 group fights, the 5 foraged items, sky piece, VS piece , and the running around, handled by 1 person.

As for,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My little group was fighting at NG when a nearly-dead prime hiero ran into our midst, so I mezzed it and we proceeded to kill him (he just had sword anyway). During the fight:

[Fri Dec 20 14:12:18 2013] Diamondfist says out of character, 'how are you guys pulling Crypt to NG without a rogue?'
[Fri Dec 20 14:12:47 2013] Tecmos -> diamondfist: we didnt, he pathed up here and i snagged him
[Fri Dec 20 14:12:57 2013] Diamondfist -> Tecmos: he doesnt just path up here
[Fri Dec 20 14:12:59 2013] Tecmos -> diamondfist: he was at like 20&PCT; when I first saw him but wasnt summoning
[Fri Dec 20 14:13:06 2013] Tecmos -> Diamondfist: So someone was obviously engaged with him and died/zoned/something
[Fri Dec 20 14:13:20 2013] Diamondfist -> Tecmos: no one ran by here i got see invis on

I continued to explain that some wonky stuff happens in seb when you push mobs through walls, but he seemed to remain unconvinced.

... but this guy has enough pp to buy a ranger epic?

You seemingly left out the fact that i was FD watching you and your 2 group mates @ NG for quite some time. One of which was a Necro with a charmed pet from the crypt, which isnt a common sight... outside the crypt. Also the Hierophant wasn't the first crypt mob you had killed in the time i was there, it was just the only named. And you can only pull the 1 pather by standing close enough to the first locked door afaik(without a rogue, maybe you can send a pet down to the 3 spawn and pull it back, but that seems pushing it cause how are you getting the targets.). Hence where my tells all came about.

I see you stream, kinda a shame your past broadcasts aren't available. Would love to see what went down from your viewpoint.

Kinda shocked you went out of your way to look up logs to something that happened nearly 2 weeks ago. Just to try to discredit my buying potential on the forums...

With that being said, and barring and others who wanna take Eswings at me. Thread title says it all. Thx
Old 01-14-2014, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

I have an extra Softly Glowing Stone I could MQ. Skips the first fights, foraging, jade reaver, and running around FM/Surefall Glade.

But that would require you have the Pulsing Green Stone to work...

I don't think there is any way to do a full ranger epic MQ however. You will have to show up to loot atleast one piece.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

You should be glad I'm "taking eswings" at you, since it bumps your thread!
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 01-14-2014 at 11:59 AM..
Old 01-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you, Thulack, for the Heads up on the forum rules, wasn't aware of the 16 hour minimum to bring up a inactive thread.

And I do know what i'm asking for usually isn't a cheap purchase. last TMO post i found via search is asking less then 600k and also says its open to offers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] though i'm not just looking for the stone. Looking to get both 1 group fights, the 5 foraged items, sky piece, VS piece , and the running around, handled by 1 person.

As for,

You seemingly left out the fact that i was FD watching you and your 2 group mates @ NG for quite some time. One of which was a Necro with a charmed pet from the crypt, which isnt a common sight... outside the crypt. Also the Hierophant wasn't the first crypt mob you had killed in the time i was there, it was just the only named. And you can only pull the 1 pather by standing close enough to the first locked door afaik(without a rogue, maybe you can send a pet down to the 3 spawn and pull it back, but that seems pushing it cause how are you getting the targets.). Hence where my tells all came about.

I see you stream, kinda a shame your past broadcasts aren't available. Would love to see what went down from your viewpoint.

Kinda shocked you went out of your way to look up logs to something that happened nearly 2 weeks ago. Just to try to discredit my buying potential on the forums...

With that being said, and barring and others who wanna take Eswings at me. Thread title says it all. Thx
You have to do part of the work for Epic. You cant "skip" the foraged parts etc unless you have the VS stone. Also the Sky piece isnt needed for swiftwind.