Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 10:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when everyone claimed that certain guilds were the reason the server is the way it is? That it was just a vicious cycle of the "same people, different name" ruining the server?

Remember when all the guilds that currently make up nearly all of Riot constantly claimed that, if they were on top, they wouldn't act the way the TMOs, Forsakens, Aftetmaths, Rampages and Inglorious Basterds did and all the server would rejoice in pixel parties?

Remember when I vehemently expressed that, without a shadow of a doubt, it would not matter who is on top, every top guild will act the same?

Pepperidge Farm remembers...
Objectively speaking, he’s not wrong. There may be less flaming in ooc or bragging on RNF but it’s still one guild dominating the server. Might be cool if there was a guild raid limit or something to encourage competition between guilds and break up the hold zergs have on the end game but it’ll never happen. Server staff want to sit back and chill I’m sure.

Hope everyone is having fun! If ya get bored come kick it on Herod with ya boy Littul Jonn... YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Banned

AYY YO
HOL UP
Old 06-04-2020, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

rotation 2020
Old 06-04-2020, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know if Blue is in a healthier position, but I sure the he'll am. Haven't been on Blue in 2.5 years(except to follow bilge for 20 minutes one time and to prove a thing exploit to be true[yes, I reported it]) and not regretting it.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 06-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

remember when knights who say ni would server pug pofear?

now no guild enters fear for fear of raid disqualification

basically something came and took a giant shit in your living room and then that thing left. so now your argument is that whatever took a shit in your living room didn't really take that shit because it's no longer in your living room even though the 6 pounds of dried up shit still is?

we need to get some of brad mcquaids ashes and roll it up into a joint and get rogean to smoke that while on psilocybin listening to the joe rogan podcast. im pretty sure at that point he will go ahead and bring back the class c and class r to blue and let green have the wild wild west raid scene that blue currently has.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Banned

SNORTS EVERQUEST
Old 06-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

remember when you told people to fuck themselves and had a diabetic meltdown because they didn't cast the mystical enchantments in time to slay a 4 bit dragon?
Old 06-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Time for bag limits
Old 06-04-2020, 05:54 PM
Kobold

What is the quality of gameplay on takp? I'm pretty bored with this server right now, and green just didn't grab me.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the quality of gameplay on takp? I'm pretty bored with this server right now, and green just didn't grab me.
There are some adjustments you'll have to make to get used to their client (it's a much older, era-accurate client). I've been having fun. Found a lot of old p99 raiders that have retired there as well.
Closed Thread