Red face Baler's embarrassing meltdown and incoming ban

This space left intentionally blank.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

I am utterly appalled that this forum permits such haTe speech
Old 11-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Forumquest isn't for everyone

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2017, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

In no strict order and purely from my broken memory this is the gist of his meltdown after he called me a jewish bundle of sticks masochist... (which I deny as I am no masochist this was quite a ridiculous thing to call me no idea where it came from!)

He basically half-apologized to those who read his hateful words, he professed his hatred for me, he made sure to inform me that I did not make him say his awful words thus could take no forum credit for him being "struck down" if it were to happen and that Lulz was the true cancer of it all...

He professed to being a godly man and said something about gods thief which was a typo he meant gods belief something or other which I couldn't make any sense of, I think he was trying to convince the forum elfs of his religious convictions to show proof of his godly inner soul....

Then he went on trying to speak good of the server and it's people to weasel some favor from other elfs and the mods I assume, etc.... Which is when you seen Pokesan try to justify the wicked words with the comment that I have been harassing baler for months. (Which hurt my feelings by the way as I felt baler has been equally antagonizing as myself when it comes to our forum interactions over the times.)

I can't really do much better than this on the matter. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2017, 09:41 PM
Orc

1/10 thread will not return.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In no strict order and purely from my broken memory this is the gist of his meltdown after he called me a jewish bundle of sticks masochist... (which I deny as I am no masochist this was quite a ridiculous thing to call me no idea where it came from!)

He basically half-apologized to those who read his hateful words, he professed his hatred for me, he made sure to inform me that I did not make him say his awful words thus could take no forum credit for him being "struck down" if it were to happen and that Lulz was the true cancer of it all...

He professed to being a godly man and said something about gods thief which was a typo he meant gods belief something or other which I couldn't make any sense of, I think he was trying to convince the forum elfs of his religious convictions to show proof of his godly inner soul....

Then he went on trying to speak good of the server and it's people to weasel some favor from other elfs and the mods I assume, etc.... Which is when you seen Pokesan try to justify the wicked words with the comment that I have been harassing baler for months. (Which hurt my feelings by the way as I felt baler has been equally antagonizing as myself when it comes to our forum interactions over the times.)

I can't really do much better than this on the matter. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a difference in capacity. the strong should not abuse the weak. adopting the language of social justice to torment a lesser creature shows tremendous malice.

my good chum.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2017, 10:58 PM
Sarnak

hehe this thred seems promising, bookmarked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2017, 10:59 PM
Aviak

https://www.washingtontimes.com/mult...ection/?page=1