Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I usually feel pretty tired / crappy till I start exercising even if its something small it almost wakes you up.

You can drink 27 cups of coffee and not get the effect 5 pushups will do.

Also I am 16 days in a row I believe without an off day from exercise, whey gains are real.
Keep an eye out for these symptoms, but you really should have a rest day or two to keep this, over training, from happening.

Persistent muscle soreness
Elevated resting heart rate
Increased susceptibility to infections
Increased incidence of injuries
Irritability
Depression
Loss of motivation
Insomnia
Decreased appetite
Weight loss
Old 08-31-2018, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

First couple days’ fitness goals achieved.

Legs were wobbly after day one and I crashed hard at 8:45pm. Woke up at 5:30am. Normal person hours again, yay. Today quads were tight but not uncomfortable. Did my HIIT as planned and did 2.6 mile, about 40 minute walk after. First mile was real slow but I picked up the pace for the second half. I’m very red atm lol. Using weekends for rest days. Let’s see how I feel tomorrow.

Think yoga on rest days is a bad idea?

Thank you Jeff and Vheran for push the other day!
Old 08-31-2018, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yoga is fine on a rest day

God bleSS
Old 09-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Been doing an 8 minute mile before and a 7 minute mile after my workouts (treadmill not outside)

GAINS. I feel healthier alrEady
Old 09-03-2018, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pic post workout tonight (this morning?). The gainz are real. I changed gyms to a 24 hour one so sleep more, take my sweet ass time (longer rests), and stay as long as I want. Plus, it agrees with my work schedule.

Staying injury free is a big part of the battle. I tell everyone yoga and stretching are some of the best things you can do on rest days. As long as you're getting proper rest and eating well, there should be no problems, only benefits.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I care for you bro. Why are you trying to hurt my feelings?

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(sorry you didn't get laid)
Are you drinking again pal?

Old 09-03-2018, 05:48 AM
Planar Protector

3 months no smoking. Woo. My legs were so sore this weekend, but the two days off helped a bunch. I can squat down to feed the cat without going ow ow ow ow. Actually doesn't hurt at all now and I feel pretty good. Gonna go for a walk and do the HIIT later on. Doubting I can do all 5 days in a row seeing how hurt I was Saturday. Thinking this week might be more like 2 days on, 2 days off, 2days on, etc.

I've been logging my weight pretty consistently since late May and I just noticed a trend with the data. While I haven't dropped much, there's a definite pattern me of averaging a pound less a month. I am super cool with that and hope that my set point is dropping from the slow pace. I think it is. Even without much diet regulation it's snapping back to the same numbers.
Last edited by Cecily; 09-03-2018 at 06:02 AM..
Old 09-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Banned

alcohol is not a good look on u lulz
Old 09-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

I had mead yesterday too. Small world. This was some blackberry infused mead or some other white people BS. It was decent. Also saw some Back Pew shit at HEB ans boufht it up for a planned grill session. Alas it fucking rained

Did legs today. Doing a 7 minute mile before and an 8 min mile on the treadmill to (((complement))) my lifts. I wonder if that will kill my gains??? Regardless, Mead’s picture of himself ha inspired me to cut and make my abs Great Again

Happy Labor Day from Houston TX, oil capital of the empire