Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too true
I'll reiterate what happened for you again. I entered an empty zone that was full popped and saw this guys corpse. I killed about 7 or 8 mobs over the course of ~22 minutes. Brippin then says in OOC "these are my mobs". Why would I go out of my way to accommodate someone that shows up and claims the mobs I just spent 20 minutes killing?

He didn't explain what happened or ask for the camp, he lied about dying so why would I believe he's only been gone 5 minutes when the place is full popped and 22 minute respawn? Why wouldn't he say anything when I was on the last mob and he comes back into zone and used it to check his pet damage/lvl while he recovered? The answer is because he had no intention of anything other than getting his way despite losing his claim to the camp by dying/ zoning out however long ago.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is the type of person who thinks he hates instancing because he's "above" it, but would actually love instancing
I don't raid so I don't give a fuck about instancing. You are getting me confused with the person crying over losing their camp because they died in an empty zone on a Necro. I logged out and left him to it. He wanted a petition, I'm just helping him out.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

First rule of RnF is to pick a position and never come off that position no matter how much contradictory evidence is presented
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-06-2020, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First rule of RnF is to pick a position and never come off that position no matter how much contradictory evidence is presented
he' hasn't posted any evidence, just a bunch of worthless text.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he' hasn't posted any evidence, just a bunch of worthless text.
Your stupid 👌
Old 03-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your stupid 👌
my stupid?
Old 03-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still reading a lot of confusing in this thread.

On red99 camps are determined by player skill. Investment. And friendship.
This isn't about red.

Nobody plays on red.

Nobody cares about what happens (or doesn't) on the red server.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:06 AM
Skeleton

No one is really in the right here. Killstealing is against the rules, but you did see his corpse, knew he was there, maybe even coming back, and still decided to fight over the spawn. That's on you pretty much. I would say a reasonable person would put two and two together and accept they he quite possibly did just die and was on his way back, but it can't be verified for certain, and he did blow his top over it. You should have just grouped, or discussed a split of spawn, which is technically the way it's supposed to work.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I met Brippin a couple days ago in NK.
I saw all the guards and no one around near SK bridge so i figured id take the camp. After killing them 2 rounds and waiting on the 3rd round to pop Brippin shows up and immediatly engages 1 of them. I told him i was camping them but didnt get any respons at first. Eventually he said he'd been here all morning but was just away to sell. He had atleast been away 20min. I just shrugged it off and moved on but seems like this guy like to bend the rules to his favour
Old 03-07-2020, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is really in the right here. Killstealing is against the rules, but you did see his corpse, knew he was there, maybe even coming back, and still decided to fight over the spawn. That's on you pretty much. I would say a reasonable person would put two and two together and accept they he quite possibly did just die and was on his way back, but it can't be verified for certain, and he did blow his top over it. You should have just grouped, or discussed a split of spawn, which is technically the way it's supposed to work.
If you die or zone, you forfeit your camp. It doesn't matter if he was on the way back. Go read the server rules please.