Default boob protesters

er boobs
& protesters
and more boobs
https://youtu.be/W7g3NI59ddw
https://youtu.be/8_MbKVX_ToA
https://youtu.be/XHkmQTJp0Fc
https://youtu.be/YKICqbc-Hxk

Or is that sexist of me to point out...... ? bu tthen... why is it only women getting stickers and not the men? ? ?
Could there be a difference, hummmm?

Today I from now and henceforth shall be referred to as a wolf. I am now trans-racial and self-identify as a 2yo arctic white wolf from Alaska. If you say otherwise, and/or deny me my free and rightful racial reassignment surgery (sort of like Michael Jackson had but different), prepare to receive legalish documents from my lawyer (formerly a cat). You - will - complyyy, Rasist!

Woof! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2016, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

I am drunk, bored, and have a raging hard on for political discussion, so I'll just pop in and feed the trolls for a spell. What you are witnessing if an act of political defiance. This is an act of defiance since in many parts of the country(All but NYC I believe, but please correct me if I am wrong) it is illegal and an arrestable offense for a women to go about topless, yet for a man, it isn't. This is why you don't see the topless men. It is also an outcry against social norms that dictate women are to be covered up at all times much like you see in radical Islamist countries.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Well I know why the women (it was just a side question for convo), I'm asking why not the men? Equality, right? But how is there equality if they were not applying the same exact standard to the men that took off their shirts?

Even if that "equality" in practice were illegal as you kindly pointed out, they fully missed the opportunity to honestly express equality through solidarity. That is often more powerful a statement.

I embrace equality, for people and for wolves, but um.. I don't know, visions of sheeple come to mind and it's making me mighty hungry at this point. Well seriously, as someone that is really down with "equality" I would think this would have been something obvious to do ...unless it's not really about equality.

Hey mom look I'm on TVeeee!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a vid with some boobs where the crowd broke through a small metal barricade and ran towards the hotel, but unfortunately I didn't see any bouncing boob people in the hotel dash shot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ps oh by the way, where these protests were, SF, few years back it was TOTALLY legal to walk around the streets completely nekid. Even though it was legal, really legal, it was mainly old gay males that actually did.
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-30-2016 at 12:00 AM..
Old 04-30-2016, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

Answer me this, what more aptly dictates the difference in social norms given our current socio/ploitico climate: a mob of vanilla coated shirtless people or shirtless women in a crowd of clothed men? One dictates the hypocrisy, the other loses its message.
Old 04-30-2016, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Answer me this, what more aptly dictates the difference in social norms given our current socio/ploitico climate: a mob of vanilla coated shirtless people or shirtless women in a crowd of clothed men? One dictates the hypocrisy, the other loses its message.
But there is no real message. It had been legal for women to run around fully nude there for a very long time up until recently, not a stitch of clothing. And few to none did apart from publicity stunts for the camera, guardedly so. Not even males.

It's not a question of equality, it's about natural law. Common sense. No one ran around SF nekid, they didn't want to get raped, among other reasons. It's just idealistic propaganda by hip feminists. The same feminists that don't shed a tear for women truly suffering under sharia law in other countries, and point at our considerably liberal culture and playing the victim as if we are the most horrible. Because of boobs?
Old 04-30-2016, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

And you know why they finally wound up banning public nudity there? Complaints of the old gay males walking around together (the only ones that would) sitting on public benches and such. They first passed an ordnance that if they used such public seating that they had to bring something along with them to sit on. They complained, it still continued, so they wound up just adopting the rest of the nations policy and ban public nudity. It was about hygiene.
Old 04-30-2016, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

Sauce plz
Old 04-30-2016, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Special sauce!
Old 04-30-2016, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

p gud post
Old 04-30-2016, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

off topci forums have turned into complete shit since 2009, part of that is the disintegration of culture in the interweb, the otherpart is the fucking pussification of not offending anyone regardless of whatever fucked up pussy shit they've adopted as their life policy.

-drunk 2016[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]