Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 05:35 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So? Again you shitlibs think that anyone who doesn't agree with you isn't a valid source. Furthermore, both articles can be verified through any number of other sources. I chose these especially rustling sources because I knew your programming would spring up, once again proving you are nothing more than NPCs. Predictable just as if you had [brackets] around your key words.
Rules for Radicals, bro.
Old 01-31-2020, 05:37 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedrie.bellamie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this a trump thing now?
To be honest, I don't know what it is. I will have to admit, I am morbidly fascinated though.
Old 01-31-2020, 06:41 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintofv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe the OP posted his own address online, thus doxxing himself. Sheesh. Do you realize how much info pops up with just a simple google search? I guess some people don't care to protect their personal data.
You are correct. I don't care. I don't think people can "dox" themselves though. I also don't understand why people keep repeating the fact that I posted my address as if their heads are exploding. It was quite intentional.

Here is what has been proven: Patchet is just full of shit. ST won't step up because he is a cleric and they would rather sacrifice integrity over a few heals. Then again, as of late, it seems they have more and more people in their guild like Patchet. The Patchet's of the world are toxic. When they're not stomped out, they start making it seem like shit talking is funny. It spreads quickly. It gets to the point they have such a mob, it is too late for others to bother to shut them down.

Reminds me of people who continue to group with a shitbag simply because the exp is good instead of telling them to get fucked. To those that might have hope to understand, here is RL example. Going way back, there was a cop I worked with who was wrongfully accused by our employer.; oh and the employer knew it. They just would rather buckle under the outspoken PC mob. Because I didn't like that kind of bullshit and knew she would have had my back, I openly protested. I was bumped too. I kept my integrity and pride, they lost two good officers. Sacrificing my integrity over a video game isn't even in my universe.

On the flip side, I have had cops demand my ID without cause, I didn't give it because I would be sacrificing not only my rights, but everyone else's. I went to jail three times for merely exercising what was supposed to be a right. Fortunately, those juries likely didn't play bootleg EQ so they could actually approach the issues objectively and see why a person like myself conducts himself. Those cops lost in the end because I and a jury stepped up. So yeah, those that think cops are murderous psychopaths are just as simple as those that think all cops are innocent angels. I guess I could say the same about those that blame all of society's ills on dems or repubs. I digress.

Now many on here ask, why pound a shit starter in the face and have your last guild throw you under the bus? Why step up when you knew you would lose your job? Why go to jail when you could have just submitted to tyranny?

The short answer is that I value myself more than those that would ask those questions value themselves. I can find other guilds that actually value their members more than the scraps ST (Who came up with this name in a fantasy game is beyond me) throws them for Solb giants. My God, it is just a video game. If no guild had any integrity I couldn't give two shits less. Organizations should WANT people who thought that way so they would know that to that player getting loots and being arrogant pricks isn't why they joined. I cringe how these people would act in real life.

I also can find other jobs that value their employees and the truth more than side a few unhinged lunatics that go out of their way to start shit or worse yet, cower under even the possibility of mob retaliation. As far as jail, I can sue when people violate my rights after I get out of jail. I can sacrifice a few days hanging with the other side for the greater good.

SOOOOOO, all you naysayers in this thread and many others, this thread isn't a post about Patchet or EQ per se. It is a post about people like YOU. Is it a post to you? No. Cowards like you could never hope to understand what integrity is or have any clue about anything other than jumping on the bandwagon to ridicule others as long as there is safety in numbers (Antifa) or you're behind a screen (Patchet). The post is to other gamers and people in RL to show that they're not alone even if they won't enter the drama.

You know, the same people that work hard in real life so they don't have time to show up to protests over anything and everything while donning pink hair and pulling fire alarms while preaching diversity, love, and inclusion while they assault you... I'm speaking to the ones that the media portrays as the fringe simply because they're more interested in tending to their family and building up society rather than writing articles about how math is racist and science is an institution of the patriarchy in an effort to tear it down. I always have found it ironic that to sell their ideology it ALWAYS is through violence, ridicule, and intimidation while claiming the moral high ground...

Don't worry, leave it to people like me to step up. Just keep out of our way when we do.

As far as answering the questions if we are going to set this up? The answer is Patchet and ST folded. That doesn't stop them from continuing their BS though.

Notice how two guilds handle drama. ST leadership around, they say nothing after their dipshit guildie out of nowhere sparks up the reason for this thread days later (this occurred yesterday). See: Patchet How other leadership responds? They reasonably say to not continue it in OOC.

Patchet2: No surprise, still talks shit in OOC, but is a coward. Apparently I need the psyche eval? So let me get this straight. He talks shit. I call him out. He wants my address. I give it to him. He folds like a lawn chair. In front of his guild, he out of nowhere decides to pick up the shit talk. In tells, he again folds like a lawn chair. Uhhh, I need the eval? Ok...

Patchet3: We get a showing of his genius.

Patchet4: I explain to him if he is going to pussy out, continue, or make peace, then I gave him a man's way to do it. My manliness utterly shuts him up. Patchet is nowhere to be found after explaining how men gracefully move forward.

As it stands though, he is still a puss that only talks shit when others can see it and he is safely behind a computer. His challenge to fight him is still accepted by me. He obviously is a coward so I think we can all see that at this point he was bluffing and now looks like he feels in real life, insignificant (Which of course is why why people try and build themselves up by putting others down). Make whatever conclusions you all need to of ST as an organization at large (Most of the members are still pretty cool), but I think there is only one conclusion to be made of Patchet and subsequently his supporting cucks.

As far as I am concerned, I proved my point. If someone still wants to send a tell to Patchet to see if he wants to follow through with his threats and shit talk, more power to you.

At this point, I win through default.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Patchet.jpg (23.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Patchet2.jpg (24.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg patchet3.jpg (24.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg patchet4.jpg (24.1 KB, 12 views)
Old 01-31-2020, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

As a practical matter I think it’s a bad idea to put your personal information and safety at risk over something as nonsensical as EQ. However, I also understand your point about integrity and backing up one’s words, especially when it’s so easy to hide behind the anonymity of the internet.
Old 01-31-2020, 11:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Packs and I just had a conversation. We are now best buds, so just ignore the part about him. We are cool. It is EQ, we can chalk it up to miscommunication. I can't edit out the part about him, so just consider this a voluntary retraction.
Bought off, no doubt.

Marley Thebob 60 High Priest{RIP}
Old 01-31-2020, 11:46 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bought off, no doubt.
Honestly the guy flooded me with tells begging me to remove the post. He also was gas lighting me as if he wasn't the one. Whatever, he has now stopped the tells. Patchet has not.
Old 01-31-2020, 11:56 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit. And I thought you were wordy when you wouldn't stop harassing me about why I wouldn't sell you a GCB for 1000pp.

Jesus.
Think you're going to have to give a bit of context. Considering both my bracers were drops. Anyhow, why would anyone pay more than 1k for the bracer? I don't remember ever seeing a Tecmos in EC or in game ever. I suppose if you were speeding and got pulled over you would consider that harassment...

So basically, if it even happened, it would have went something like this. You auction a bracer. I say, i would give you 1000pp for it. You say no, 6 gorrilion plat. I say wow that seems pricey compared to the wiki then move on.

You know, like every deal I have ever done in EC. But I guess your fantasy and imagination goes beyond the game.
Old 02-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At this point, I win through default.
You publicly posted your real address in-game, then again on a board filled with sociopaths. Are you new to the internet? You realize there are tons of things a crazy person can do with that information other than physically showing up at your house? If you have a family that lives with you, you showed rediculously poor judgment in that decision and appear just as childish as the guy that baited you into your "manly" response.

Congrats on your "win" over an argument in a video game though. I'm sure everyone here is super impressed.
Old 02-01-2020, 01:04 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You publicly posted your real address in-game, then again on a board filled with sociopaths. Are you new to the internet? You realize there are tons of things a crazy person can do with that information other than physically showing up at your house? If you have a family that lives with you, you showed rediculously poor judgment in that decision and appear just as childish as the guy that baited you into your "manly" response.

Congrats on your "win" over an argument in a video game though. I'm sure everyone here is super impressed.
Thank you for your concern. If you were here, I am sure you would want to hug me. BTW, it is spelled ridiculously. Some guy said he was going to send me a dildo. So there's that. I have never had a dildo, but I will guarantee you that if sends it I will post a pic of it in my office. Another guy said he would fuck my dog and wife, so at least I will have company that day.

People that are way more invested in hating me have my address. They are way more dangerous than a bunch of pukes on the internet sending me pizza or dildos. If someone wants to traverse the drive to an area that has guns everywhere. Pass a never traveled 1500 ft driveway alerting all my neighbors they're coming. Pass through cameras and German Shepherds. To make it to my house littered with guns and people willing to use them. Be my guest. Maybe you might catch me outside giving a shepherd a run on my atv. They're gonna have to be quick because I always have an AR on the rack. Oh and trust me, in 45 acres, I will see you before you ever see me.

But because of all this, I told Patchet I would meet him elsewhere. Good ole fashioned fisticuffs for him.

Oh and no, nobody baits me into anything. I am pretty calculated. I have to be in what I do.
Old 02-01-2020, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thank you for your concern. If you were here, I am sure you would want to hug me. BTW, it is spelled ridiculously. Some guy said he was going to send me a dildo. So there's that. I have never had a dildo, but I will guarantee you that if sends it I will post a pic of it in my office. Another guy said he would fuck my dog and wife, so at least I will have company that day.

People that are way more invested in hating me have my address. They are way more dangerous than a bunch of pukes on the internet sending me pizza or dildos. If someone wants to traverse the drive to an area that has guns everywhere. Pass a never traveled 1500 ft driveway alerting all my neighbors they're coming. Pass through cameras and German Shepherds. To make it to my house littered with guns and people willing to use them. Be my guest. Maybe you might catch me outside giving a shepherd a run on my atv. They're gonna have to be quick because I always have an AR on the rack. Oh and trust me, in 45 acres, I will see you before you ever see me.

But because of all this, I told Patchet I would meet him elsewhere. Good ole fashioned fisticuffs for him.

Oh and no, nobody baits me into anything. I am pretty calculated. I have to be in what I do.
Ahh, so you don't get it. That's ok though. Best of luck in stopping identity theft or something equally shitty with your AR though.