Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2021, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Can someone do a word count for this bot
Old 02-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

beep boop.
I am not programmed to count word.

I am sorry meaningful discussions cannot be had in 144 characters or less.
I am sorry school was hard for you.

Actually I am not programmed to feel sorry.
Sucks to be you, nazi scum.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Vaush card omg lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need a deck of those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I work in a kitchen.
There ain't no new gadget or tools to help me move my 150 liters metal pot full of hot liquid. It's still all done by hand.
The people who do the moving, for you, they still manually pick up the boxes and bring them from point a to point b.

The military still run their 5miles per day, minimum and they still carry their heavy backpacks and like how fucking uneducated are you to think there ain't no backbreaking jobs in the 21st century.

Maybe someone on this very forum has a backbreaking job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically.

I worked a backbreaking labor and got fucked up, but no medieval medical medievical lords gonna take pity on me and I'm very stupid. So ya the bots lay bricks faster than me.

You guys have had a super busy night. I think you and Gwaihir have very good points.

You'res are lost in the noise about Nazi thoughts Byue.

For the record I think the vast majority of people should not qualify as /human. We should still treat them with mercy. But they aught to be gatekept by powerful AIs in small agrarian communes. I think that's were the spirit of people lives. Human is something else entirely. People are essentially animals.

Though God bids us care for the flock and his creation. The angels rebelled, became devils and angels, and we killed them and bred demons. Probably from a rape of angels. Very few of us are able to see time, as nonlinear, looping. Intersecting. Parallels, sometimes that vision causes insanity.

But there it is. I will not submit myself before man. If I am to be judged, it is by the greatest whole. And I think we shouldn't permit animals to freely debase humanity any further. We truly are too tolerant.

Maybe the AI can jump in and help the medieval communes when things get dicy due to the random nature of the universe, but they should squish any that get out of line into wine.

People deserve good, comfortable, compassionate lives. Not ultimate power and freedom to run rough shod over Eden. Guns blazing. Nukes turning the garden to ash.

Let this ferment.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-06-2021 at 11:16 AM..
Old 02-06-2021, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

*final edit
Old 02-06-2021, 11:51 AM
Banned

I'm pretty sure I won that match with Sauron, a doppleganged Bill Gates, the Catholic Church, Vaush, the Honkler, rabbi Yeshua, and an Annunaki Intervention on the board.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Banned

Currently in school.
Never been in a fight(wished I had when I was younger).
Wasn’t a bully.
Movies aren’t reality.
Try again Canadian leech.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
beep boop.
I am not programmed to count word.

I am sorry meaningful discussions cannot be had in 144 characters or less.
I am sorry school was hard for you.

Actually I am not programmed to feel sorry.
Sucks to be you, nazi scum.
sperg feeds off your words. When you reply to him, just insult him. Thats it. Thats all he does, do it back. Call him a fat titty boy or tell him to clean his room.

seriously, has he ever contributed anything? He ever made you say "well maybe i change my mind" ?? lol no.. hes never done that. Just insult him. Pretty sure hes got me on ignore but its nice. I made fun of him and then he was gone. poof. typical bully.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You know, I am not upset. Quite happy that guy got off my back but he was so adamant on protecting nazi freedom of speech, racist freedom of speech but ended up blocking me and that is hypocritical, if you have a shred of integrity.

Also, I'm not really anti-American, but it's also funny to see that if you speak ill of america, immediately you get labelled as a hater and anti-American yet those guys were literally insulting me.... because I was french?

I mean it is easy to see the hair in someone's eye and very difficult to see the 2x4 in your own eyes, I guess. (french proverb)

Also, why would it be hypocritical for me to dislike americans?
Not that I do, just wondering why and it'll show a lot, with the answer)
You seemed genuinely upset and full of rage for America with comments like yogurt having more culture, US terrorism, and complaining about the military budget. I understand you are reacting to forum trolls, but keeping your cool is a better tactic.

Living abroad and traveling, I see the dislike of America (almost exclusively from Europeans, but some Canadians too) similar to the envy average girls have for the hot chick. They will be nice to her face, but talk all sorts of jealous shit behind her back, upset people aren't lining up to get inside. But sometimes the pretty girl can be nice too, and deep down, her chubby friends actually like her.

Canadians are great (grew up in Maine). Amusingly, they put l'Unifolié on their backpacks while trekking through Europe so they don't get confused for Americans, heaven forbid.

Hopefully my post didn't upset you. But the USA is a net positive in the world, and seeing you post later "Most people in the world say the US is the biggest threat to world peace", sounds like globalist crap that Soros would say; "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States." It is uneducated, biased, and lacks perspective. Judge any country by its faults and they are all sh*thole countries... it is more rational to judge by virtues but keep a raised skeptical eyebrow.

Here is a good Canada joke to make you laugh: Canada had the potential to be the greatest country on Earth: French cousine, British tradition, and American technology... but they chose American tradition, British cousine, and French technology.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

France may still yet win. Especially if Russia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] is a proxy of France [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

it's just funny because basically you think you are the hot chick because of your military?
It's just a rather weird thing to be really proud of, a military.
You, a proverbial you as in, Americans, look upon the entire world with disdain and proclaim your exceptionalism and claim America is number one and I mean, maybe it is, who knows, right? I wouldn't live there if I was paid to but who knows, if it is number one or not, all I am saying is that pointing out flaws is something you do of every country on the face of earth and do you hate those countries with a burning passion?
Why, you can't even place them on a map.

Like all it takes for me to "hate on america" is to say things america did, for real.
My country did not nuke into oblivion two civilian target using nuclear devices.
My country does not attempt coup worldwide, much less succeed.
My country does not wage permanent wars against a loosely defined enemy which enables it to spy on EVERYONE ON EARTH.
My country does not.... have a strong military, though.
We do have universal healthcare, stimulus checks since last february, no impending civil war and a rather democratic system where we try to make the country better rather than to destroy our political opponent because even our political opponent are still constituents.

These things are just real, it doesn't mean I hate on America.
I love a number of things greater than the things I hate, is just you usually very proud of your technology, which if you are aware of it, you use to spy on everyone on earth and you are proud of your military and if you are aware of it, almost every war you went in you committed atrocities and war crimes and you also use torture or, as you so crudely put it, enhanced interrogation in contradiction with the treaty of geneva.

I love myself a lot more when I acknowledge my dark places.
I just think instead of being proud of your military killing people, why not being proud of your military helping people, after some of the world biggest natural disaster?
Or like, I could let you find some of the good your country does on your own.
You being proud of your military the way you are right now is why the entire world is uneasy with you being around and generally think you are a threat to world peace.

The bully analogy is very apt because the bully doesn't have to use his fists to make his will done but it is implied and him just walking around makes everyone nervous because you know how that guy is and why would the bully think he is the best is beyond all of us but he does. If only he knew that we like it when he play music, or when he cooks for us, or when he plays sport he is amazing and that if he could just stop punching us for no reason, it would be nice and it would be nice if he realized that he look down upon us with disdain and he is ready to pounce on us at a moment's notice and those two things means a lot more than us reminding him of that time he did something wrong.
We do it out of love, so he stops, one day.