Planar Protector

every ones stance here is based on slippery slopes lol think about it
Old 02-07-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

my stance is based on the immortal science
Old 02-07-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

regarding the internet utility thing, am I wrong that they rent access to the physical lines? from the gubmint?

@BlackBellamy
Old 02-07-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Immortal science aka sci fi some j dawgs imagineered less tham 100 years ago HAHAHA
Old 02-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

my favorite thing about evangelicals is they will be like

"they are trying to end poverty and want to stop a world war from ever happening again, clearly this is satan trying to trick them into slavery"

But Jared Kushner buys 666 wallstreet, builds a castle in jerusalem, and dresses himself like Damian, and they're like "god bless jesus and trump!"
Old 02-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if by us hatred you mean stating loudly that you nuked two cities, spy on everyone on earth, attempted and successfully coup all over the world, have a bloated military that is definitely not intended for peace then yeah, I guess I hate history.
sorry for knowing about it?

Also sorry my political spectrum don't create incells, mass shooters, terrorists and religious fanatics.

dude, you play a 20 years old grindy af elf sim, you're not rich, stop acting like you're better than anyone, you're not.
Actually, your commie constitution states that all men are created equal.
Get off your high horse.
Get off my high horse? How dare you talk to a Mountie like that!
Old 02-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
regarding the internet utility thing, am I wrong that they rent access to the physical lines? from the gubmint?

@BlackBellamy
yes.

Basically, the internet is not a physical space and for it to happen, you need servers and physical computers and people taking care of them and those who set these up are called ISP and seriously, google exist why are we even discussing this.

edit: lol @ physical lines. If you mean the fiber optics and such, and sometimes telephone line for the more rural communities, then yes, the ISP use the physical lines of telephones companies but have you noticed how phone companies are also ISPs? (Internet Service Provider)
Last edited by Byue; 02-07-2021 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: lol physical lines.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes.

Basically, the internet is not a physical space and for it to happen, you need servers and physical computers and people taking care of them and those who set these up are called ISP and seriously, google exist why are we even discussing this.

edit: lol @ physical lines. If you mean the fiber optics and such, and sometimes telephone line for the more rural communities, then yes, the ISP use the physical lines of telephones companies but have you noticed how phone companies are also ISPs? (Internet Service Provider)
i wanted someone smarter to answer go away
Old 02-07-2021, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wanted someone smarter to answer go away
I mean google ahs all the information you need so anyone able to google -seems like you can't- is smarter than you.

physical lines owned by the gubment.

just a thought, if you genuinely thought that, what other assumptions about the world you got might also be wrong?

When do you update yourself?
Because the books you read when you were in school were already a little ated by the time you read them so imagine now.

Just a thought.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mean google ahs all the information you need so anyone able to google -seems like you can't- is smarter than you.

physical lines owned by the gubment.

just a thought, if you genuinely thought that, what other assumptions about the world you got might also be wrong?

When do you update yourself?
Because the books you read when you were in school were already a little ated by the time you read them so imagine now.

Just a thought.
i did and you've done nothing to disprove it, goldbelly cuck.
Closed Thread