Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2021, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The DM would probably punish you for breaking lore, yes. Jimjam is there a word this?
Idk, railroading doesn’t feel quite right. The high int and meh wis/charisma of erudites would suggest to me a personality where eruds think they are better than they really are, with an attitude of superiority.

Cos this is an MMO there have always been limits in how you play your character. For example you aren’t allowed to scam players as a rogue, even though ‘thats what my character would do’.

DMO used as a tool to explore racism in fantasy was always hypothetically interesting but sadly always gonna spill into being a cover for real racism. I understand why the DMs wouldn’t tolerate it here.

And yes eq is. Basically dnd. More RP please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2021, 06:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk, railroading doesn’t feel quite right. The high int and meh wis/charisma of erudites would suggest to me a personality where eruds think they are better than they really are, with an attitude of superiority.

Cos this is an MMO there have always been limits in how you play your character. For example you aren’t allowed to scam players as a rogue, even though ‘thats what my character would do’.

DMO used as a tool to explore racism in fantasy was always hypothetically interesting but sadly always gonna spill into being a cover for real racism. I understand why the DMs wouldn’t tolerate it here.

And yes eq is. Basically dnd. More RP please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah fuck Red 2.0 or green 2.0, where is the new RP server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 03-27-2021, 08:45 AM
Fire Giant

I also have demands of volunteer administrators who babysit me on my free game made by volunteer programmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I demand only the highest quality of elf nannies on the thing I paid $0 for!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2021, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUQq7gzZt-8
Old 03-27-2021, 10:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is too Mr Disbanded Guild 😉
Maybe in the aspect that it was based off of one, but it's an entirely different style of play.

I wasn't around for that either, so not sure why you're calling me that, but I guess being wrong is second nature.
Old 03-27-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah fuck Red 2.0 or green 2.0, where is the new RP server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t have an RP server. We’ve seen what happens when people try to RP. People who don’t like them for other reasons decide to make up that they’re being racist
Old 03-27-2021, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

"Make up." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2021, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

lol, get fucked, cya. Your pixels are simply a memory now.
Old 03-27-2021, 07:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t have an RP server. We’ve seen what happens when people try to RP. People who don’t like them for other reasons decide to make up that they’re being racist
It's what people do when there are others better than them nowadays, they try to undermine their character in any way possible.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whofedsparta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, Blistig went ahead and banned me for his own personal agenda/personal reasons.

I told him that I thought he was being rude in chat, and that id prefer to chat to the other GM who had already contacted me before Blistig.

Cause of that he mumbled something in /tell and then went ahead and banned me for 7 days.
This is not a valid reason for banning me.

So, I want this ban appealed and lifted now and Blistig removed from his GM position for abusing his "power" ingame.
Thanks.
This seems like the right place to appeal GG
Closed Thread