Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 03-26-2021, 06:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have not lost a competitive Vulak since November. That tells you everything you need to know. Another winning cycle, another Vulak added to the streak.
+1 to the competitive Vulak streak.
Old 03-27-2021, 08:06 AM
Sarnak

got 6x

https://wiki.project1999.com/Bone_Br...f_Condemnation

in 3 velketors

Going cheap and awesome clickie!

Come join the fun 8]
Old 03-31-2021, 12:47 AM
Kobold

Open HoT tomorrow. Everyone is welcome!
Old 05-20-2021, 10:27 PM
Aviak

Seriously this guild is the worst of the worst. From what I can tell, based on personal experience, not shred of decency among the lot. Truly a sad state of affairs that the staff allows their behavior to go unchecked.

-Ceebus
Old 05-20-2021, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redscom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously this guild is the worst of the worst. From what I can tell, based on personal experience, not shred of decency among the lot. Truly a sad state of affairs that the staff allows their behavior to go unchecked.

-Ceebus
i had some good experience with their guild
Old 05-20-2021, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redscom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Ceebus
Remember when you ninja looted VS from your own guild in early Core days, and you got kicked for it along with being caught boxing a ragefire.

/bonk, <3 though. Come join Vanq for a week or two, you'll find its actially identical to other guilds, as all guilds are.

It's only those in control in either guild who are the ones pushing any narrative they're different.
Old 05-21-2021, 03:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when you ninja looted VS from your own guild in early Core days, and you got kicked for it along with being caught boxing a ragefire.
well, that's an impressive track record lol
Old 05-21-2021, 04:42 PM
Aviak

@Solist I have never been kicked from Core. I have never ninja looted anything. I have never 2 boxed or been suspended for 2 boxing.

I do appreciate your comment. It goes to further my point. You are a perfect representative for the Vanquish group. Utterly clueless and spreading disease clouds to the masses of Norrath.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:36 PM
Large Rat

Quote:

-Ceebus
Your personal experience is in no way accurate. There are good people in the guild, and bad ones, like all guilds.

Also, irony much? You seem to be the clueless one spreading "disease clouds"
Old 05-21-2021, 09:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:

-Ceebus
From what I can tell, based on personal experience, the lot with whom I play on Tuesdays in Sky are quite decent. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]