Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 10:36 AM
Banned

Who carez if he pretended to be some frenchie... Clearly dude was boxing...
Old 04-09-2021, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Do a lot more ppl on blue box?
Old 04-09-2021, 11:01 AM
Banned

I've played on Blue and Green and I seen way, way, way more people boxing on Green. You could almost find someone boxing in every single zone you went into. Since my first character was a Cleric, I had so many people ask to add me on Discord and then ask if they could use my cleric to box, lmao.
Old 04-09-2021, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

just for the record I know personally it was actually 2 seperate people the person getting power leveled was created 2 weeks ago is a new riot coth bot hasn't been put in for a IP exemption and 2 dudes earning dkp for doing this. It's pretty funny to see a third of these people go OMG OMG OMG boxing.....
Old 04-09-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just for the record I know personally it was actually 2 seperate people the person getting power leveled was created 2 weeks ago is a new riot coth bot hasn't been put in for a IP exemption and 2 dudes earning dkp for doing this. It's pretty funny to see a third of these people go OMG OMG OMG boxing.....
Key words bot. DkP. If exemption *yet*
Old 04-09-2021, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

also if you were boxing it was be the stupidest thing to record part of it and post it to the forums... that's a new level of dumb.
Old 04-09-2021, 12:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also if you were boxing it was be the stupidest thing to record part of it and post it to the forums... that's a new level of dumb.
Almost as dumb as 2 people wasting hours PLing for imaginary dragon kill points , hope that helps.
Old 04-09-2021, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

it's all imaginary untill you get a vulak item on your character and someone else doesn't.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
it's all imaginary untill you get a vulak item on your character and someone else doesn't.
Imagine waiting until year 2021 of our lord to get vulak loot, sorry you don't got.
Old 04-09-2021, 02:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So there I was in Dragon Necropolis doing Bard things when a wild scumbag appears! Thomacles <The Second Sons> had a hankering for some mischief when he spawned a construct and aggroed some spiders. So what does Thomacles <The Second Sons> decide the best course of action is? Why, to drop his construct at the zone line, of course.

Unfortunately, I was in the back half pulling spiders, while my friend was AFK at the zone line using the bathroom. When he flopped the construct at the ZL, it then immediately aggros my friend, bringing all his spider buddies with him. I spent significant time gathering this pull, but when I get to the ZL I find my dead friend and a construct surprise that I now have to deal with. All of this while Thomacles is just laying there flopped.

There are a lot of people on this server that do not understand how the constructs work. That they will literally aggro you from anywhere within line of sight, and they give zero F's how far away you are. You shouldn't do that, but being ignorant of mechanics does not make you a scumbag.

What does make you a scumbag is to deny that you did anything wrong in the face of clear evidence. To walk away from a shit show like this and leave it for innocent people to clean up on your behalf puts you in an entirely new stratosphere of scumbaggery. A simple apology and an offer to help goes a long way, but Thomacles is a scumbag, and that's not what scumbags do.

When you see Thomacles <The Second Sons>, know that he is the type of person to train you, and upon seeing the video evidence of it, insist that they did nothing wrong.

At the very least he could help me recharge my WC cap, but that's what a decent person would do, so I won't get my hopes up.

FRAPS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHk7D0iXWU
" I was being paid to PL and that was interrupted"

Oh noes
Closed Thread