Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2021, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
due process, truth, and integrity
Race For A (Ballot) Cure: The Scramble To Fix Absentee-Ballot Problems
Old 04-17-2021, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice article, couple things jumped out:

"We're not leaving anything to chance," said Adin Lenchner, deputy national states director for NextGen America, a group that mobilizes young voters to elect Democrats and progressives. The group now has dozens of volunteers actively trying to reach voters who need to cure their ballots.

Michael Bitzer, a political scientist at Catawba College in North Carolina, has been tracking mail-in voting in his state. He said that so far, about 61% of the ballots that need to be fixed belong to Democrats, compared with 18% for Republicans. The rest are from unaffiliated voters.

"We're basically changing the rules of the game in the middle of the game," said Bitzer.

I genuinely think that the politicians have not had locktight election/ballot laws because they both think they can manipulate them better than the other team.
Last edited by Toehammer; 04-17-2021 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: bolded some comments
Old 04-17-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a whole lot of words just to say that there isn't evidence that the election was stolen.
That's because they don't have any evidence there was widespread voter fraud and seem to think a big 'ol word salad requires a point-by-point rebuttal no matter how retarded their claims.
Old 04-17-2021, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) 80 million people did not vote for a potato because of orange man mean tweets. Dislike for a candidate historically has never been a factor in massive record breaking turnout for the other side. Trump rallies were massive and his support grew from 2016. His overall approval on election day also doesn't reflect your opinion. On the contrary, the exact opposite

2) Except he did. Did you watch the election. Trump won the historic battleground states he needed to win (FL, OH) easily where election security was much more organized and tight. Potato was dragged over the finish line primarily in states run by blue governors or where election laws were illegally changed (cuz the covidz) without the consent of the legislature and ratio in the vote counts were 100/0 in favor of potato during the early morning vote dumps

The entire reason why Bush won Florida is because of this. He was able to prove FL state election laws were changed without the legislators which is unconstitutional. None of that evidence and much more evidence was ever allowed inside a courtroom in 2020. Obviously the courts didn't want to see cities burned to the ground (like all throughout the summer) because Democrats didn't get their way

3) Yep - It's not believable that 80 million people voted for a Potato

2024 will be interesting. Ideally we'll need Voter ID in every state which Potato Farmers shouldn't object to since the 80 million vote count was legit.

How would you know there is no evidence when it has been censored by Big Tech/Dem Media and never allowed to actually be presented in a courtroom?
I still don't understand why nobody has ever put forth an argument to explain the 100/0 vote dumps... I mean, I know the avergage person is terrible at math. That is my main point... there is clear evidence of fraud, and any person, not ideologically dug in, can see it.

Well, I think I do know: it is easy to gloss over it with a "move along, nothing to see here". The lying by omission is amazing.
Old 04-17-2021, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because they don't have any evidence there was widespread voter fraud and seem to think a big 'ol word salad requires a point-by-point rebuttal no matter how retarded their claims.
If you don't have the time or ability to rebut it, why post?

Typical, you ignore what you can't explain.
Old 04-17-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice article, couple things jumped out:

"We're not leaving anything to chance," said Adin Lenchner, deputy national states director for NextGen America, a group that mobilizes young voters to elect Democrats and progressives. The group now has dozens of volunteers actively trying to reach voters who need to cure their ballots.

Michael Bitzer, a political scientist at Catawba College in North Carolina, has been tracking mail-in voting in his state. He said that so far, about 61% of the ballots that need to be fixed belong to Democrats, compared with 18% for Republicans. The rest are from unaffiliated voters.

"We're basically changing the rules of the game in the middle of the game," said Bitzer.

I genuinely think that the politicians have not had locktight election/ballot laws because they both think they can manipulate them better than the other team.
All of which is very legal, very cool! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I still don't understand why nobody has ever put forth an argument to explain the 100/0 vote dumps... I mean, I know the avergage person is terrible at math. That is my main point... there is clear evidence of fraud, and any person, not ideologically dug in, can see it.

Well, I think I do know: it is easy to gloss over it with a "move along, nothing to see here". The lying by omission is amazing.
Huh, almost like Trump repeatedly made false claims about mail-in ballots being rigged and not actually getting counted.
Old 04-17-2021, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I have. Everything in politics is completely fake and fabricated. Its literally that simple. Just like space travel. Its just memage to control the masses
Old 04-17-2021, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of which is very legal, very cool! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I don't have a problem with it. I am just wondering why over 3x more dems screwed up the ballots. Is it an education/reading thing, new voter/demographic thing, or something else?
Old 04-17-2021, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Sorry, should have been clearer, >3x the RATE of dems vs repubs. Not total number.

Why are dems >3x more likely to fill out their mail in ballots incorrectly: reading/education levels, new voter/demographic, or something else?

Genuinely curious, any theories?
Closed Thread