Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to vanix Send a message via AIM to vanix Send a message via Yahoo to vanix

is ALS on green?
Old 09-02-2020, 02:09 AM
Sarnak

Exclamation

** BUMP **

<Auld Lang Syne> Blue have initiated a Repatriation Program; any former ALS members on Blue that wish to return to the Guild, and agree to adhere to the Charter moving forward, are welcome to rejoin with any toons they removed.

If interested, please post in our Discord #public_lobby, and an Officer will connect with you. Thank you all for contributing to the <Auld Lang Syne> story over the years, and for leaving an indelible mark on the p99 Blue server!
Old 09-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Sarnak

Default Woot!

Hey Rainik!
Hey dudes!

Thats sweet! I look Zquils out cuz it was pretty dead the couple times I popped on. I've seen more and more as of late. Might consider it.

Gratz on the first Mage epic in ALS! Huge gains still happening! :]

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 09-02-2020, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Hey Zquils! We're all still part of the Aegis fam, and that's what matters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yep, grats to Vanenia on ALS' first Mage epic!
Old 04-26-2021, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
** BUMP **

<Auld Lang Syne> Blue have initiated a Repatriation Program; any former ALS members on Blue that wish to return to the Guild, and agree to adhere to the Charter moving forward, are welcome to rejoin with any toons they removed.

If interested, please post in our Discord #public_lobby, and an Officer will connect with you. Thank you all for contributing to the <Auld Lang Syne> story over the years, and for leaving an indelible mark on the p99 Blue server!
Bumping, p99 Blue recruiting and still open to expats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 04-26-2021 at 12:35 PM..
Old 06-12-2021, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumping, p99 Blue recruiting and still open to expats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings Rainik Stormseeker, Seeker of Storms. I see that there is a 'Great Repatriation' in effect for 'former' mem(e)bers. As a former (for a short time) mem(e)ber, I would consider repatriotizing myself definitely not in order to gain the precious 'timers' on said 'rare pops'. Nay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings Rainik Stormseeker, Seeker of Storms. I see that there is a 'Great Repatriation' in effect for 'former' mem(e)bers. As a former (for a short time) mem(e)ber, I would consider repatriotizing myself definitely not in order to gain the precious 'timers' on said 'rare pops'. Nay.
Heyo Draco; your ping on green was a nice surprise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Still interested in repatriating? Or joining the (seemingly) lone <ALS> on green? Next stop is a few levels of the wonderful Estate of Unrest.. although i might head back to NK to try for the Watchman's Boots..need them magic kicks.
Closed Thread