Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe finally then we can do a civil war larp, there is hope for satanic murderers
Old 05-08-2021, 07:53 PM
Banned

Pass on mainlining fetal soup.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I give the guy thanks and you shit talk me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thankful there are people who are willing to take it. This way I can make a decision based on results. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You already have all the information you need.

I suggest the Death of Expertise by Tom Nichols. A Republican who teaches/taught at the Navy War College. Great read.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly this thread has been an eye opener for me.
No it hasn't. You're still a conspiracy theorist.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a strong suspicion that in the end the vaccine passport will work the exact opposite of how people expect. Texans and Floridians are already upset about Californians and New Yorkers fleeing their lockdown hellholes and bringing their politics with them. The obvious solution will be to not allow the vaccinated NPCs in. It definitely won't happen tomorrow, but I think within a few years Red and Blue states will be even more polarized than they are now.
Raev being one of those vaccine shedder, Alex Jones types actually explains a lot.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe finally then we can do a civil war larp, there is hope for satanic murderers
well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for taking an experimental vaccine which we don't fully understand the side effects of yet.

in 2022 I hope you are first in line to test the new vaccine! Otherwise your vaccine paperwork may not be valid.
I think this could be a fun way to get us there, will be nice when the vaccinated come to collect for being guinipigs by forcing passports to buy or sell! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2021, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

If you guys care so much what goes into your bodies, why are you all obese? Lose some weight and maybe I’ll consider your skepticism. Until then, salute the flag and do your fucking duty
Old 05-08-2021, 11:54 PM
Banned

Because they are so busy reading all those science papers about vaccines and rna and shit. I imagine randy from trailer park boys in a lab coat, cowboy boots, and no shirt, burning that midnight oil studying up on vaccines, human biology, and their interactions. Got the little weber on the desk, flippin cheese burgers lolol

Cut em some slack
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 05-08-2021 at 11:57 PM..
Old 05-09-2021, 02:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you guys care so much what goes into your bodies, why are you all obese? Lose some weight and maybe I’ll consider your skepticism. Until then, salute the flag and do your fucking duty
I'm not oh beast, bro
Old 05-10-2021, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

So any guilds providing DKP incentive for prosocial behaviours, such as getting vaxed?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Closed Thread