Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantharTheCruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, you're right. I was misreading this:

Still -- here, there, wherever; sounds like this is a dude that's upset when there are consequences to his actions. Don't need that kinda chaff on any server imo.

I don't know if RoT will be any good or what, but if I'm spending all of my free time developing/testing/fixing a server to try and provide some entertainment to a bunch of us degenerates, I wouldn't take shit about it either.

Imagine just for one second if the P99 team acted like giant powdery man babies anytime someone criticized their work and dropped ban hammers.

If the words here hurt Dulu's fragile sensibilities so easily, maybe he should fuck off back to his own forums.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine just for one second if the P99 team acted like giant powdery man babies anytime someone criticized their work and dropped ban hammers.

If the words here hurt Dulu's fragile sensibilities so easily, maybe he should fuck off back to his own forums.
I could understand if I did it on their discord or forums, but the p99 forums? I guess this is why this server has 0 people.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Too bad. Maybe their next one will let guys like Disease play and maybe it will thrive.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:47 PM
Kobold

LOOKS LIKE A GCOOL SERVER.... READY TO DO BATTLE WITH SOME HEROIN ADDICTS FOR A FEW HOURS ONLINE
Old 05-07-2021, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOOKS LIKE A GCOOL SERVER.... READY TO DO BATTLE WITH SOME HEROIN ADDICTS FOR A FEW HOURS ONLINE
Rob? That you?
Old 05-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you don't need to imagine; this has happened many times
Old 05-09-2021, 12:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad. Maybe their next one will let guys like Disease play and maybe it will thrive.
Disease was never banned, story was completely made up.
Old 05-09-2021, 12:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy is crazy. I trolled them here, joined server last night and get booted. Log back in and Im suspended. I then joined their discord and this fuck and gangsta tell me to edit my posts and they will unsuspend me.

Ya lets force people to edit posts so they can play on our 4 person server. Hard pass on this server.
This never happened. Post the screenshot of me telling you to change your forum posts please. If I had to suspend someone that said something I didn't like on p99 forum I would be suspending the entire forum because its a cesspool and that would be ridiculous.
Old 05-09-2021, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

List of stories made up by people who hate the idea of a teams pvp server:

Shank is a pedophile
Teto stole a manastone for his bard
Dulu bullied two jobless drug addicts into leveling his character
Gangsta banned people for comments they made on the p99 forums
Old 05-09-2021, 08:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This never happened. Post the screenshot of me telling you to change your forum posts please. If I had to suspend someone that said something I didn't like on p99 forum I would be suspending the entire forum because its a cesspool and that would be ridiculous.
Trying to save face after your server plummeted to zero people? Get help or grow up. Your server had potential until you fucked it up and went on a crusade to attack anybody who didnt agree.
Closed Thread