Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-09-2021, 09:21 AM
starkind starkind is offline
Planar Protector

starkind's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,059
Default It's not that we can't it's that we don't wan't to.

We have the technology, and philosophy, and spiritual knowledge to eliminate poverty and disease and ignorance, and cleanse and purify our species of the toxic and evil that pervades it.

It's that we simply don't want to. And that we accept the lies and falsehoods presented to us by our idols and the masters who feed us and let us buy their 'brands'.

Brand yourself a slave.

Enjoy your life.

Don't cry when the white noise hits.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Snortles Chortles Snortles Chortles is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2020
Location: BRoOKlyN
Posts: 1,076
Default

capitalism has failed us meme
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2021, 10:01 AM
Mblake1981 Mblake1981 is offline
Planar Protector

Mblake1981's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,007
Default

-Posted from my Android/iOS super computer phone.

talks about slaves.

Later, dummy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2021, 11:02 AM
starkind starkind is offline
Planar Protector

starkind's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Posted from my Android/iOS super computer phone.

talks about slaves.

Later, dummy
dude real wwealth is flying around the universe in vimmana in an eternally youthful hermaphrodite body having sex with aliens while podcasting urself into bodies to manipulate congress when ur bored

not dying of cancer with a bag of cheetohs infront of facebook and everquest (objectively not bad compared to 50 years ago) but u get my drift

u can't pull the wool over me eyes

give me a grey army and i'll remake the universe into the best place ever for everyone including the simps
Last edited by starkind; 05-09-2021 at 11:04 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-09-2021, 11:20 AM
Baler Baler is offline
Planar Protector

Baler's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9,006
Send a message via ICQ to Baler
Default

@starkind don't believe anything you hear, see or read. Unless you can prove it yourself.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-09-2021, 12:28 PM
Byue Byue is offline
Planar Protector

Byue's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada
Posts: 1,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Posted from my Android/iOS super computer phone.

talks about slaves.

Later, dummy
I mean, do you think there would be no phone under communism?
Shit get made under any -ism, it's just who get paid that changes.

There is a lot less ant intellectualism in Russia than in the USA.
Like science is respected, in Russia.
And it shows.

So, yeah.

Under socialism, you work hard and then someone comes in and take the money you work for and give it to someone who didn't work for it and wait I am explaining capitalism.



If you just now understand that some people, especially your friends, would rather buy a bomb than feed people, welcome to the real world and I hope the awakening is not too brutal.

They will also bring you down if you are different.
Did you just turn 20?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@starkind don't believe anything you hear, see or read. Unless you can prove it yourself.
Read my comment about ant intellectualism.
Dude Baler, you have the educational background of a dumb 12th century peasant, you could not prove gravity by yourself so what are you trying to say right now.
__________________
I don't even know that I don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-09-2021, 12:51 PM
Snortles Chortles Snortles Chortles is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2020
Location: BRoOKlyN
Posts: 1,076
Default

dude i can't see wind holy shit it's fake
(LOL)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-09-2021, 01:50 PM
starkind starkind is offline
Planar Protector

starkind's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, do you think there would be no phone under communism?
Shit get made under any -ism, it's just who get paid that changes.

There is a lot less ant intellectualism in Russia than in the USA.
Like science is respected, in Russia.
And it shows.

So, yeah.

Under socialism, you work hard and then someone comes in and take the money you work for and give it to someone who didn't work for it and wait I am explaining capitalism.



If you just now understand that some people, especially your friends, would rather buy a bomb than feed people, welcome to the real world and I hope the awakening is not too brutal.

They will also bring you down if you are different.
Did you just turn 20?




Read my comment about ant intellectualism.
Dude Baler, you have the educational background of a dumb 12th century peasant, you could not prove gravity by yourself so what are you trying to say right now.
1981 best year, just stay there!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Byue Byue is offline
Planar Protector

Byue's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada
Posts: 1,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1981 best year, just stay there!
I mean, you're the wannabe female republican so that's rich that you tell me to stay back when.

make american great again amirite.
__________________
I don't even know that I don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-09-2021, 02:12 PM
starkind starkind is offline
Planar Protector

starkind's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1,059
Default

at least it's not 1929.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.