Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 09:42 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokarasu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am typically on after work in the mornings (so, around 6:30 a.m., EST), and late at night/overnight on weekends (Friday and Saturday). What sort of numbers do you typically have on at that time?
Hi Aokarasu, I can't say how many membres we have online at around 6:30 EST, but we have quite a few people online at night/overnight Friday and Satursday. No worries.

It definitively is a nice guild to be part of, one where members will applaud when you get that first magic weapon or finish an obscure quest. Everyone in the guild that I've had the pleasure to group with were fun , helpful and dedicated.

If you just joined P199, this is a great guild for you! If you are a veteran and feel like trying something new and challenging yourself, Auld Lang Syne is also the place to be.

See you around in Norrath,
Old 11-17-2016, 02:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Find the magic again...

Create a new character today!! Recently joined the ranks and I really am having a blast!! Its amazing once you experience EverQuest like this, as it was meant to, you really feel every how important every quest, accomplishment, and level really is. The path to progression really is there, I highly recommend this guild and this play style!
Old 11-20-2016, 07:31 PM
Banned

please open a chapter on TAKProject!
Old 11-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thumbs up

This really sounds up my alley. I'm new to EQ and this is the kind of experience I'm looking for.

Is there any class that would be preferred to roll? I know it's usually 'roll what you want to play', but I'm not really dead set on any class atm. Kinda torn between Cleric, Rogue, and Necro; but I could entertain something else if necessary.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Im also new to EQ. This sounds like a fun way to play the game. I justed rolled a wizard and applyed on the guild website. Do I need to try to contact someone in game or ?
Old 12-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Hi Guys - clerics and rogues are always good... we love to crawl dungeons withe guild groups, so healing and dps are helpful.

I'm sorry if an officer hasn't contacted you in-game (I'm not one), and will do what I can you get someone's attention. What are your character names?
Old 12-29-2016, 04:04 AM
Sarnak

Hey p99 folks -- it's been a great 3 months since I created my first char on p99 (Rainik), and have met tons of great folks. Auld Lang Syne is still kicking, and we're looking to grow, so if anyone wants to create an ALS alt, let me know here, in game, or at our forums. Happy hunting!

-Rain
Old 12-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

I have a cleric I'd like to put in, name is Whirligig. He is located in Steamfont currently, but I see you guys have nobody on right now.
Last edited by Trollhide; 12-29-2016 at 01:16 PM..
Old 12-29-2016, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Hey Trollhide! I'll log on and send you a /t in a minute..
Old 12-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Or just send me a /t when you're online next.. i'll be logging on shortly
Closed Thread