Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 03:23 AM
Aviak

Default Don't like ther new rotation? What's your solution?

what should be done instead? Root the dragons? More earthquakes? Nothing at all? The way i see it the devs are sick of dealing with the madness, what solutions should be implemented in your opinion?
Old 02-05-2019, 03:36 AM
Fire Giant

Try Red - ToV downed in 2 days, Vulak loot going to apps, Vyemm loot going to alts, KT/Dain/Doze in weekly rotation.

Either join us or bring your guild over and fight for content. Sure beats waiting in line (lol).

Shit I've looted on my monk in last 90 days -
Robe of the Azure Sky
Ring of the Sky
Fist of Lightning
Hand of the Master
KT Head
Net of the Deep Sea
Abashi

I am not an officer, I am not top 10 in RA in my guild. This is just how we do things over here. Give it a shot.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-05-2019, 03:38 AM
Aviak

Fuck man, red bombed, give it a rest already lol
Old 02-05-2019, 03:40 AM
Sarnak

Root the dragons. Chapter 3 in my story.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try Red - ToV downed in 2 days, Vulak loot going to apps, Vyemm loot going to alts, KT/Dain/Doze in weekly rotation.

Either join us or bring your guild over and fight for content. Sure beats waiting in line (lol).

Robe of the Azure Sky
Ring of the Sky
Fist of Lightning
Hand of the Master
KT Head
Net of the Deep Sea
Abashi

I am not an officer, I am not top 10 in RA in my guild. This is just how we do things over here. Give it a shot.
Yep if i enter in my own solo server i can #summonitem too, and have the same fun as your having.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:42 AM
Fire Giant

A thread suggesting people try to act civil and discuss possible solutions to a problem rather than just whine and cry about it? Is this even in the right sub forum? rofl
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 02-05-2019, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Robe of the Azure Sky
Ring of the Sky
Fist of Lightning
Hand of the Master
KT Head
Net of the Deep Sea
Abashi

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanbass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what should be done instead? Root the dragons? More earthquakes? Nothing at all? The way i see it the devs are sick of dealing with the madness, what solutions should be implemented in your opinion?

Open up GM applications to people who actually raid competitively? Last I checked you couldnt even apply to be a GM if you were in IB/TMO. And they don't even have to make them GMs, select a few trustworthy people with end-game experience and give them a non-GM role that strictly does raid disputes. I can name several good candidates from my guild and those who I compete against, some of them have even put in applications.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Sadly all the top guilds (guilds that have shown they wanted to compete) were all in a discord channel setting up new rules and regulations to follow and a meeting to discuss how to make sure this server didnt go back to how toxic it was with Tempest around and it was all shot to shit.

Oh well, maybe theyll soon realize how poorly thought out this was and change it back to being the last good EQ server there is.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanbass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more earthquakes would be good...

also 15 minute lockout on all raid targets after killing a target.
Closed Thread