Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 05-06-2021, 07:29 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonblund [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi,

Would love to join, but no luck finding an officer in game so far.

Skarson - 13 Shaman
Last few people I spoke with said I was on a list (for green), but the latest mentioned 'it could be a while' (they didn't explicitly say that recruitment is closed for a while, but that's my own inference since they're already probably one of the larger guilds I would think and might just be keeping size constraints).
Old 05-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonblund [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi,

Would love to join, but no luck finding an officer in game so far.

Skarson - 13 Shaman
Hey Skatson, which server are you on? We can definitely get you in touch with an officer to make sure Castle is a good fit for you.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by andarion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last few people I spoke with said I was on a list (for green), but the latest mentioned 'it could be a while' (they didn't explicitly say that recruitment is closed for a while, but that's my own inference since they're already probably one of the larger guilds I would think and might just be keeping size constraints).
Hey Andarion I definitely don’t think we’ve hit any kind of max capacity, but I’m a blue player so might need an active green officer to confirm. Your best bet is asking anyone in guild (east commons is always a safe bet) if they could have an officer reach out.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Orc

Hi Skarson here, I am on green server
Old 05-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Rosarie did, in fact, join up and is doing amazing. Welcome to <Castle> Green, Rosarie, Skarson, and many more!

We do indeed get a lot of people requesting invites. We don't just invite anyone who asks - we chat with each candidate and go over our rules first. Trying to get to know a new friend takes concentration. Our officers try to do it mindfully and not just spam out invites on-demand. People seeking invite, thank you for your patience.

Andarion and anyone else seeking shelter in this fortified structure, please keep reaching out to members when you're online. You can find me on Potatus, Naala, or Burniee. If anyone is having difficulty coordinating with our officers, please PM me for a Discord link and we'll loop you in that way.
Old 05-17-2021, 11:33 AM
Large Bat

I am interested in joining castle. Im only a couple of months into eq. But I'm mainly playing a lvl 22 warrior
And 15 shaman.. could an officer message me on here please?
Old 05-21-2021, 02:42 PM
Large Bat

Default Join

I would love to join Castle. I have a variety of casual characters. My most played is a mage named Teriseem. Would love to do some casual raiding!
Old 05-28-2021, 12:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Is there still active recruiting for this post?
Old 05-31-2021, 05:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Greetings, fairly new player returning to EQ after about 17 years. Would be interested in talking to an officer about possibly joining. Does Castle have a website/forums?

My characters are Heiryporter mid 20s druid, Eighttrax mid teens bard.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-31-2021, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Greetings to everyone posting on here about joining Castle. There is a discord and we can tee up officers to reach out, it’s a big help if you can include your server (we’re on green and blue!) character and primary time of play.

As always your best bet is to reach out to any player in Castle (/who all castle), expressing your interest, and asking if there’s an officer available to connect with you. It can take a couple tries as we’re all busy playing the game we love (oh and real life... sometimes) and don’t always have anyone immediately available.

The officer will ask you some questions and help determine if you’re a good fit for the guild. Please be patient and we look forward to connecting with each of you.