Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 02-25-2021, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Still winning eq woohoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2021, 09:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Another great repop cycle this past weekend - capped off by a fun Tunare fight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4CaGBlmsQ

At 1:05 you hear one of members say "We got your back, Tuss." That's what Riot is.
Come be part of a team that has fun adventures together, learns together, and supports each other.

**DKP Transfers now available for former AG and Freedom members (100% DKP transfer up to 2000)**

Interested in applying to Riot? It's easy! Fill out an app and we'll contact you!

https://forms.gle/JbfskqX2BEqjP97n7

Be on the look out for a discord invite, that is how our recruiters will contact you. If you haven't received a contact, feel free to message me directly on discord: Vadore#4974
Old 03-24-2021, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Come join P99's #1 LGBT-friendly guild. We are ethnically diverse with players from all around the world!
Old 03-24-2021, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Does Riot still have a good amount of Mandarin speaking players? If so, could you provide an estimate. Thanks.
Old 03-24-2021, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Xiaowangzai, Laughingor, Noneed. Talk to them there are probably a few others.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

there are a few others too. we have a good number of asian-australian based players playing.

Chinese, Korean, Aussie, etc.

if you are based in Asia, you'll find it quite easy to get groups and other adventures going during the quiet period (1am EST - 7am EST) which to me personally is a huge plus
Old 04-15-2021, 07:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Great Vulak kill last night! Come be part of our community - have fun, make some friends, and kill some dragons!

https://youtu.be/RRzFn75OQ5s

Interested in applying to Riot? It's easy! Fill out an app and we'll contact you!

Be on the look out for a discord invite, that is how our recruiters will contact you. If you haven't received a contact, feel free to message me directly on discord: Vadore#4974
Old 05-15-2021, 09:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Last week’s quake was great for the Riot team, but this repop cycle was even better! We’ve got new people stepping up and learning. We’ve got seasoned veterans active again. Good raids and good vibes.

Looking for an endgame adventure? This is a great time to join. Come see what it’s like to be part of our awesome nerd family.

Old 07-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Hey guys this is Aaradin..

My house burnt down... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can someone DM me the link to the riot discord. Also going to have to make a new discord for the test serv I'm setting it up now.
Old 07-07-2021, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

I might be interested in joining. I've applied to one or two guilds at the moment but have not heard back from any of them.

I play a 51 Paladin who is currently inactive and a 37 Ranger that I'm actively leveling. I have plans upon hitting 51 to immediately start putting in work towards my Epic and probably MQ the Swiftwind part of it, and then start working towards a set of Thurgadin armor. In between that I may take some time out to farm Geodes on my Paladin and save money towards a Book of Scale so I can complete Fiery Avenger (I have SoulFire, Ghoulbane, and Deepwater Knights Faction maxed), but my Ranger is the focus right now.

I have plans to make alts in the future, a Bard most likely being the next one, but a Shaman is a consideration too.

I don't know if my schedule would allow me to raid with you guys considering I work on weekends, but I do want to run Hate, VSR (for a stone) and The Hole (for the hammer and Keeper of the Tombs) at some point, and if those are at least semi-regular venues for you guys, then I'm interested.