Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Default <Gathered Might> is Recruiting

<GM> is looking for Friendly, community driven players. To join our family and enjoy a chill friendly environment. Anyone who supports p99 PnP 1000%, and cares about helping those even not in the guild, are the people were looking for. Those who make logging on the game fun and not a job.

We are a newer raiding guild on Green, but already doing all Classic content including FGs/Phinny/Planes, minus dragons/gods atm(working hard on that). Goal is to be at that level for Kunark.

Features of <GM> (first off your a GM!)
  • DKP
  • Discord
  • Guild bank
  • Shared raiding bots and PL bots
  • All p99 raiding/dungeon experience to teach all players new and old.
  • Accepting of all players backgrounds/play times, as long as they are like minded posted above.
  • Group Pl sessions
  • Group dungeon crawling.
  • 2 Different EQ p99 Streamers (Xendojo(Https://twitch.tv/Xendojo) and Maegoth(Https://twitch.tv/maergoth)

Not part of UN(we play and do what we want, when we want.)[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Feel free to reach out to any player about joining.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 11-02-2020, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

How good are your elf lawyers? I only consider guilds with the elf lawyers from the best schools.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

We have some of the top neckbeards elf lawyers at a batphones notice[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 11-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Kobold

A new player might consider this guild's reputation in the general server scene before applying. This guild has an adversarial relationship with many other established guilds in the raid scene as Gathered Might doesn't recognize the UN's raid rotation system.

That being said, most GM players I've met have been very friendly and personable.
Old 11-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMauzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A new player might consider this guild's reputation in the general server scene before applying. This guild has an adversarial relationship with many other established guilds in the raid scene as Gathered Might doesn't recognize the UN's raid rotation system.

That being said, most GM players I've met have been very friendly and personable.
As per above original post, yes we are not part of UN. So some raiding guilds whos in UN don't like it when others come in and also clear content along side them, shocker I know[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 11-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default join

Hello My name in game is kenshow lvl 43 ench this char will be my main would love to join guild play from 8 am to 9 pm est
Old 11-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Large Rat

If leapfrogging is fighting alongside. Sure, some folks don't like that at all.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon
Group Pl sessions
You have my attention..

What kind of raid experience do you have on p99? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-02-2020, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Green guild recruitment thread got moved to blue recruitment forum ��
Old 11-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

It’s definitely one of the cooler guild names.
Closed Thread