Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2021, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vex, the Zechariah/Exed team up guild.
Zech seems like a nice enough dude. Too invested in what others think of him. Led a guild that failed to do anything against Apex. That guild was catalyst.

Cata eventually begged swathe To merge guilds, swathe said only if zech isn't an officer. Zech berged then fucked off to zek. Zech came back like a year later, after he was soliciting for a pixel package from us for like the 5 or 6 people he was gonna bring back. It was literally just him lol. He ended up cucking to tune. Literally did nothing of importance except train sg once off a toon he bought off of Chuck. He proceeded to lecture me on how to "win a server".

I don't take tips from shidders, but hopefully he comes back. The server has gone stale from literally dictating tune's playing time. Apex hasn't done ntov in years while we've done it within the month.

That being said, Perdition 'crootin. Cool and normal Bros only.
Old 03-21-2021, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Still trying to validate time spent on a dead box, cool and normal is fucking laughable to these retards. Nothing of relevance has been killed in YEARS on this server.
Old 03-21-2021, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zech seems like a nice enough dude. Too invested in what others think of him. Led a guild that failed to do anything against Apex. That guild was catalyst.

Cata eventually begged swathe To merge guilds, swathe said only if zech isn't an officer. Zech berged then fucked off to zek. Zech came back like a year later, after he was soliciting for a pixel package from us for like the 5 or 6 people he was gonna bring back. It was literally just him lol. He ended up cucking to tune. Literally did nothing of importance except train sg once off a toon he bought off of Chuck. He proceeded to lecture me on how to "win a server".

I don't take tips from shidders, but hopefully he comes back. The server has gone stale from literally dictating tune's playing time. Apex hasn't done ntov in years while we've done it within the month.

lol these guys farmin ntov

1 eashan kill to their glorious guild history

come back tho they crootin
Old 03-21-2021, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol these guys farmin ntov

1 eashan kill to their glorious guild history

come back tho they crootin
Sorry cuck, when is the last time you killed eashen or ikatiar?
Old 03-22-2021, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Eashen lmao. God damn haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:39 AM
Sarnak

hey heywood
Old 03-22-2021, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So did Cata ever end up merging with Swathe? Catalyst, not only zech, went to Rise of Zek. So basically most of the people quit and then a guy tried to come back a year later and didn't want to play with you?
Old 03-26-2021, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Good thread bumpity bump
Old 03-26-2021, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We make fun of it but stasis went ape shit in solb. I would think mental aids did play a part. Dude had breakdowns. Hopefully he has seeked help it has been 6 years and it’s only a game.
Rettiwalk? No wonder ur posts have always been so god awful. (I raped u in solb glad it stuck in the memory)
Old 04-05-2021, 12:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I laughed so hard when I heard 35 man "Apex" raid got destroyed by a single frosticube in Icewell. It's hard to peel mobs when half your raid is boxed or braindead eh Tune?
Closed Thread