Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Drugs should be legal, but if you do them I should be able to beat the duck out of you and explain to my children why
Old 02-21-2021, 01:01 AM
Kobold

I do loathe how white trash make it so those who enjoy some Percocets can't live their best life.
Old 02-21-2021, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

There’s the catch 22

If you enjoy Percocet you are white trash

Hope this helps!
Old 02-21-2021, 01:40 AM
Kobold

What if you do quaaludes?
Old 02-21-2021, 01:42 AM
Kobold

Would you rather a 12-16 hour dragon window or heroin window?
Old 02-21-2021, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs should be legal, but if you do them I should be able to beat the duck out of you and explain to my children why
So you should go back to iran and beat the fuck out of your own family and friends. Keep your crazy immigrant fantasies of violence out of America, please.

The prevalence experience of drug use was 11.9%. The estimated C for drug use was − 0.021. The corresponding value of the C for women and men were − 0.171 and − 0.134, respectively. The negative values of the C suggest that drug use is more concentrated among the population with low socioeconomic status in Iran (p < 0.001). For women, socioeconomic status (SES) (26.37%), province residence (− 22.38%) and age (9.76%) had the most significant contribution to socioeconomic inequality in drug use, respectively. For men, SES (80.04%), smoking (32.04%) and alcohol consumption (− 12.37%) were the main contributors to socioeconomic inequality in drug use.
Old 02-21-2021, 03:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm gonna lean towards heroin is bad and I’m not surprised he’s black

Melanics have tons of excuses for bad behavior. Seek Christ
Wow.. listen to this piece of shit. An iranian being a racist, imagine that. Whats it like to be from a 3rd world religious theocratic toilet then coming to america and bringing your toilet ways or racism with you? What a fucking piece of garbage. Why dont you go back and be a wind turbine engineer there? Oh they dont have the infratstructure to support it.. but they can be a state sponsor of terrorism. lol
Old 02-21-2021, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow.. listen to this piece of shit. An iranian being a racist, imagine that. Whats it like to be from a 3rd world religious theocratic toilet then coming to america and bringing your toilet ways or racism with you? What a fucking piece of garbage. Why dont you go back and be a wind turbine engineer there? Oh they dont have the infratstructure to support it.. but they can be a state sponsor of terrorism. lol
Are you joking at being severely prejudiced against someone with racial prejudices?

Kaveh is a 5th generation anglo-american from wisconsin with the most translucent skin you've ever seen and a pale brown patchy somewhat wispy facial hair. I wanna say he lives in his folks basement because everyone has them over there but its finished with dry wall so its almost a second (lower) floor but it does have a bit of that unavoidable basement dirt/water combo smell, well concealed by whatever trending deodorant he bought from a facebook ad this quarter. His teeth are surprisingly round with quarter inch gaps between each one.

He is not from Iran and is looking at a map right now to see how many countries share a border with Iran and their names.

His comments are home grown all the way. He probably tested out of the same high school as you.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-21-2021, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

I would just like to point out that the us is the biggest consumer of both illegal drugs and legal drugs so that's a weird stance to have, Kaveh.
Old 02-21-2021, 04:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tangentially, renewables are really cool for areas with less developed infrastructure as power can be generated locally removing the need for a grid.

The move to renewables really favours underdeveloped areas as they won’t need to grandfather in infrastructure costs of fossil (which requires links between a central plant and various remote areas).
Closed Thread