Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2021, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Default Learning player looking for a guild on Blue.

Hello everyone! I'm currently a level 7 Human Magician on the Blue server. I played here a long time ago as a necromancer that reached level 34, and after some dallying around on Green I decided to come back here. I transferred my necro gear to this mage and have started anew.

I've been interested in EQ for a long time, have played since the actual year 1999 days, but have never really gotten to do a whole lot. Many things like the higher levels, dungeon zones, high level quests and especially raids would totally be new experiences. As silly as it sounds it is still a dream of mine to one day see a raid zone and earn an epic. My issue is that I've been a chronic reroller trying to find my class and have had a hard time getting a character beyond level 25 with just a couple exceptions.

I'm wondering if there's a good guild here that is interested in having a player that is both experienced and learning at the same time, that raids and will one day let me come with them to a raid.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Hello again! My mage just hit 20 today and is continuing to climb. But the journey has been feeling kind of lonely, and I'm starting to reach the point where I could really use assistance with certain things. I'm still here looking for a guild, if there are any friendly ones out there.
Old 02-27-2021, 01:53 PM
Aviak

Heyo Tadkins! Castle would be a good fit for you, if you are interested and wish to hear more, just reach out to any Castle member in game and they can put you in touch with an officer! See you in Norrath!

Saf
Old 03-03-2021, 05:36 AM
Sarnak

Castle is a great choice. You can als look into Lighthouse. We are a small everyone-knows-everyone type of guild but we are also hosting semi-open raids.

Reach out to any member if you want more info [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread