Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Default Useless Torporless Shaman LFGuild!

Hi,

I've got a blue lvl 60 shaman that I used to play and raid with on blue. I'm actually playing green atm but feel like it's too overcrowded for my taste. (Never any camp open, exp groups always full, I don't think EQ is enjoyable when there's nothing to do because of too many players)

My shaman is reasonably well geared with all keys execpt VP (only missing trak tooth). Basically, I'd love a raiding guild THAT actually group together when not raiding and that like to focus on gearing each others, with a NEED before GREED kind of mentality. I'm probably the only one that think like that, but oh well, maybe there's a guild out there for me. I'm the kind of guy who's just looking to enjoy the game and not greedy with the pixels and will always pass the loot to someone who need it before GREED an item in their face.

I'm also wondering if any guilds on blue would need shamans during raiding time, probably so many of them out there. I just truly love the class. I enjoy buffing and making people strong.

So, if your guild is looking for someone like me, let me know in a private message (will catch more my attention)

Thanks and can't wait to meet new people! I'm like brand new on the server, old friends can't be found!
Old 04-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Should look into Kittens Who Say Meow. Casually oriented guild that still raids a fair amount, capable of basically all content given the right conditions - believe AoW and Tunare the last things we haven't done completely solo. New faces always welcomed!
Old 04-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Banned

I also second Kittens who say meow
Old 04-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Aviak

Kittens by far best casual guild, highly recommend.
Closed Thread