Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 05:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

wow some of you people need to start a new community on red because its literally not any less toxic than blue and you can get scout whenever you want.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Wow...
Old 12-13-2016, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Lhancelot traslation from sux english to good englisn +1
Old 12-13-2016, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

kave goes pure sperglord
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lhancelot traslation from sux english to good englisn +1
haha nice! What is your first language if I may ask? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

The fact that the same person has gotten *numerous* turn ins versus many conpetitors is what brings up the question of whether or not he is using a third party program. I can take getting beat by different people each time... but the same guy every time? Fishy af. I mean what... is he the Michael Jordan of Scout Charisa turn in? He also accused me of using autofire the one time I beat him. Cheater assumes the only way to be beat is by another cheater? Or does he really think he's just that badass?
Old 12-13-2016, 07:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to see the evidence of loot rights being sold. Seriously, all these unsupported and unsupportable bullshit accusations are the purest of RnF shit. RnF is the place for all your ignorant whining, they like it there.
I like when people quote posts and then rant about things that weren't mentioned in the post at all
Old 12-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslaybac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that the same person has gotten *numerous* turn ins versus many conpetitors is what brings up the question of whether or not he is using a third party program. I can take getting beat by different people each time... but the same guy every time? Fishy af. I mean what... is he the Michael Jordan of Scout Charisa turn in? He also accused me of using autofire the one time I beat him. Cheater assumes the only way to be beat is by another cheater? Or does he really think he's just that badass?
I think the only justification for this type of turn in is the assumed level playing field. That assumption fails when one person can consistently lock out others on a regular basis. Clearly everyone does not have a "fair and equal chance of succeeding." It certainly does raise questions about 3rd party programs. Even if that isn't the case, we have a situation in which a player is bottle-necking a quest they otherwise would have moved on from after a completion or so. I sincerely hope the server will come to an agreement on /random being the preferred way to settle Scout spawns in the future. There's no gaming the system in that rule set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslaybac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He also accused me of using autofire the one time I beat him. Cheater assumes the only way to be beat is by another cheater? Or does he really think he's just that badass?
This part in particular is funny because that's the exact same reaction Catherin, patron saint of autofire, had when she lost to legit players.
HOW COULD THEY BEAT ME? I'M CHEATING.
Last edited by Cecily; 12-13-2016 at 07:55 PM..
Old 12-13-2016, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

you don't need auto fire for this camp, just low ping.

~Shrink.
~Stand under the spawn loc.
~Have a ping of 30-40ms.
~Look up and spam click. (have timer down by the second)

Your success is based off position/ping, and not having someone in front of your clicks.

If you don't meet these requirements find someone in your guild that does.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 12-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Or come to a player agreement that's fair to everyone? I know that sounds crazy.
Closed Thread