Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If 8 people took a two hour shift each you have the entire window covered. It only takes one runner to win.

The more dedicated people you have to run and willing to sit the better your odds are of FTE. The more people you have that have spent hours practicing the better they will be.

Think of it like an actual Olympic race. The guys that train hard and mentally prepare have a better chance of winning, just like here. The more Olympic racers you have qualified the better chance at a medal.

If you show up to an Olympic race fresh off the couch after finishing a few beers and a bag of chips and nobody else from your country has shown up.....yeah you're gonna have some problems.
If the world keeps going with this cry baby mentality and the welfare of everyone deservs to win something for just existing... soon you will see all the olympics people have the same medal collor so people dont go home upset... cuz after all... they all worked hard for it right??? should be rewarded the same.

Fucking beta male mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

These threads really test my troll radar
Old 02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

P99 needs to reform their donation part of the website. Make it look like Vegas with flashing colors and cool stuff and some sort of 'bonus' to players who donate.

Then, stand up new servers with the 'donated' money to help support it. Warmane is a great example. =)
Old 02-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Make every raid mob in velious rooted in place at spawn.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the world keeps going with this cry baby mentality and the welfare of everyone deservs to win something for just existing... soon you will see all the olympics people have the same medal collor so people dont go home upset... cuz after all... they all worked hard for it right??? should be rewarded the same.

Fucking beta male mentality.
The beta male mentality is the one that thinks this is a dick measuring contest in the first place. And really, what an awful place to proxy your manhood.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't help when supporters of this system and even worse, some of the admin refer to it as "putting in the work."
Like Sirken would even know, he's never put in a second of socking under these rules. Totally dissociated from what is really going on, that got SOE into no end of trouble back in the day.

How many of the people who think they are the elite of the server even put in a real amount of FTE effort (you know, all the required clickies, having their alt-tab framerate destroying setup ready, etc)? Like TMO and the rest of the snotbeards through the server history, there is literally no difference between 90% of Awakened or Aftermath and anyone else in the server's endgame. Zilch. They aren't better or more organized at all. They don't put in any more effort at all.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:53 PM
Kobold

I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that Redwiz, the biggest fucktard left on the server, talks and acts like a refugee from /r/redpill. How that douchenozzle managed to avoid the Chardok RMT purges is beyond me. "Beta males", lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can the same be said for BDA? They wanted rotations, not competition...too bad you screwed up the last one and had to leave the server. If there was ever a healthy dose of EQ karma, BDA got it.
"Haha, BDA stopped banging their heads against the wall to fix the system here and instead went somewhere where literally everything about the raiding is better! What karma!"
Old 02-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that Redwiz, the biggest fucktard left on the server, talks and acts like a refugee from /r/redpill. How that douchenozzle managed to avoid the Chardok RMT purges is beyond me. "Beta males", lol.
I think he's trolling at this point. He can't possibly believe wall-staring longer and more intently than your competition so you can win a dragon foot race in an 18 year old non-racing game is an indication of alpha male status.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

It's a tragedy of the commons. Everyone's fighting for scraps rather than together to make the endgame more enjoyable. The server rules are not well thought out, but if I had to pick I'd say overpopulation is the bigger problem on P99.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Sirken would even know, he's never put in a second of socking under these rules. Totally dissociated from what is really going on, that got SOE into no end of trouble back in the day.

How many of the people who think they are the elite of the server even put in a real amount of FTE effort (you know, all the required clickies, having their alt-tab framerate destroying setup ready, etc)? Like TMO and the rest of the snotbeards through the server history, there is literally no difference between 90% of Awakened or Aftermath and anyone else in the server's endgame. Zilch. They aren't better or more organized at all. They don't put in any more effort at all.
How did SoE get into "trouble"? The PnP wasn't even enforced over all of their servers lol
Closed Thread