Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the Laserbeak of total alienation of the body

the SUPERION of succumbing to fear
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Banned

wonder if he rly thinks img applies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

dogs love. you really do openly claim to hate when pressured to emission of actual communication. (stated mostly for onlookers; this is continuation of pokesan gaslighting/stalking operation. Dogs don't try to run you off the roof, out the house, talk you into jumping with a mouthful of slurs for females. They are also very open with their emotions. Never met an agoraphobic hateful prick dog.)
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-01-2021 at 12:51 AM..
Old 10-01-2021, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wonder if he rly thinks img applies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

dogs love. you really do openly claim to hate when pressured to emission of actual communication. (stated mostly for onlookers; this is continuation of pokesan gaslighting/stalking operation. Dogs don't try to run you off the roof, out the house, talk you into jumping with a mouthful of slurs for females.)
So you like dogs now? 😂
Old 10-01-2021, 12:51 AM
Banned

I always liked dogs
Old 10-01-2021, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I always liked dogs
Bullshit.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:55 AM
Banned

I have a forehead scar like harry potter from my beloved english sheepdog. Spoken about my noble rottweilers. There were always giant sweet dogs around. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In fact one of them learned a scent command naturally, you could tell her to come find me and she'd track my path by nose. Cuz we were playin hide and seek hehe. Anyway no idea what you are getting at. Dogs are super noble, usually far moreso than ppl.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-01-2021 at 12:58 AM..
Old 10-01-2021, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have a forehead scar like harry potter from my beloved english sheepdog. Spoken about my noble rottweilers. There were always giant sweet dogs around. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In fact one of them learned a scent command naturally, you could tell her to come find me and she'd track my path by nose. Cuz we were playin hide and seek hehe. Anyway no idea what you are getting at. Dogs are super noble, usually far moreso than ppl.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2021, 01:01 AM
Banned

its right between my eyes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just north of bridge of the nose
Old 10-01-2021, 01:05 AM
Large Bat

I'm on the side of drugs.
Old 10-01-2021, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

I'm just saying, you lost the squabble you started because I asked you to knock it off with the Patriam campaign. Can we at least agree on reality?
Closed Thread