Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who the fuck is talking about nazis?
The point is you made a nonsensical argument that falsely equates racial prejudice with a different formula in a game.

It’s a different formula on live that isn’t in effect here.

Post some evidence in a bug thread if you want it to change. Otherwise, enchanters have an extra save on this server that no one else gets.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is you made a nonsensical argument that falsely equates racial prejudice with a different formula in a game.

It’s a different formula on live that isn’t in effect here.

Post some evidence in a bug thread if you want it to change. Otherwise, enchanters have an extra save on this server that no one else gets.
According to the link you posted necromancers should have a save too and a much more favorable one versus enchanters. A two year old could understand this, but why can't you?
Old 03-27-2019, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the link you posted necromancers should have a save too and a much more favorable one versus enchanters. A two year old could understand this, but why can't you?
The language you quoted is specific to Mez’s and charms. Sooo.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The language you quoted is specific to Mez’s and charms. Sooo.
So you think they just abandoned their logic when it came to lulls for "reasons"?
Old 03-27-2019, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Quote:
So you think they just abandoned their logic when it came to lulls for "reasons"?
I don’t know, or care. I’m suggesting that you find evidence if you think something is u classic and want a change.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don’t know, or care. I’m suggesting that you find evidence if you think something is u classic and want a change.
You just posted the evidence but are apparently too dumb to grasp it.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You just posted the evidence but are apparently too dumb to grasp it.
Too dumb to stop responding, anyway.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Too dumb to stop responding, anyway.
Punch drunk is the term.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:29 AM
Aviak

60 ench and 57 necro here...necro lull is way way worse than my enchanters and was wondering myself if something is wrong with it.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

I tested this quite a bit back in the day, mainly to prove that LOW CHARISMA didn't improve necromancer charm/mez/lulll abilities. This was an oft claimed urban legend of sorts by people back in the day but i showed it was not true, but also showed that having high charisma did not improve things noticeably either. It appeared that necromancer gained nor lost anything related to charisma. My enchanter on the other hand had clear differences in those abilities. And in order to be on equal footing with my necro the enchanter always needed to be fully geared/buff for cha. My necro could have been naked and ahad the same rates as the enchanter. My enahcnter was NEVER better at charming/lulling/mezzing undead than my necro.

Reading what GZ said in that thread, my guess is that necro's "soft" cap for charisma was extremely low, while enchanters was much, much higher.
Last edited by DMN; 03-28-2019 at 04:10 AM..
Closed Thread