Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps you're right. Perhaps that's what the Georgia Guidestones point at (a humane system of maintenance AFTER an outright culling), but shit, while gnostic, i'm still supposed to follow the general intent of abrahamic faith.

So maybe I'll have to bow out in the purge. Good luck with that though. Pretty much all three are in agreement that the attempt is what is brought about in the end of times, so yeah I can't help you guys with that one, considering what's presumably on the line in the grander scheme of things.
You're probably right. I don't know what is up. I am an individualist, not a collectivist. Collectivism seems to be one extreme, with individualism on the other end.

Collectively we are fucking up when our own dominance isn't even collectively ensured and we are a country divided by petty ideological crusades.

Why is the life of a foreigner paramount to that of you my dear patriotic friend?
Last edited by Irulan; 01-09-2019 at 04:53 PM..
Old 01-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably right. I don't know what is up. I am an individualist, not a collectivist. Collectivism seems to be one extreme, with individualism on the other end.

Collectively we are fucking up when our own dominance isn't even collectively ensured and we are a country divided by petty ideological crusades.

Why is the life of a foreigner paramount to that of you my dear patriotic friend?
You're silly if you think that it stops at the foreigners. There's a long way down, to go, to get to 500million, and the intent would be to have all 7 tribes represented, to ensure genetic diversity can propagate the species. But, what do I know?
Old 01-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a note aside, you have to laugh at the leftist looneys in this thread.

You (Irulan) and America, and Patriam, and a number of others are, essentially, saying we should just eradicate them entirely, and no one criticizes your opinion.

I, on the other hand, propose a far more humane alternative, and some tempered reason on this whole thing, and I'm a looney racist, sexist bigot.

Go figure.
Lol. That's just it though. I'm not a liberal. Or a "good guy". School of hard knocks. Life sucks. Until you die. You probably don't even get to choose how. Good luck and God bless trying.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're silly if you think that it stops at the foreigners. There's a long way down, to go, to get to 500million, and the intent would be to have all 7 tribes represented, to ensure genetic diversity can propagate the species. But, what do I know?
It's mean and illogical in the extreme. If it helps, I am not personally interested in killing you at this point in time.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Banned

Love me while I'm here, baby.

Because when I'm gone.....I ain't ever comin' back.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
As a note aside, you have to laugh at the leftist looneys in this thread.

You (Irulan) and America, and Patriam, and a number of others are, essentially, saying we should just eradicate them entirely, and no one criticizes your opinion.

I, on the other hand, propose a far more humane alternative, and some tempered reason on this whole thing, and I'm a looney racist, sexist bigot.

Go figure.
outlandish racism is funny. i don't think they really mean it, and/or would decline to enact it if given the opportunity. they're all bark.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
outlandish racism is funny. i don't think they really mean it, and/or would decline to enact it if given the opportunity. they're all bark.
Well, I take your stance as anti-scientific denialism.

Kinda like what you accuse the right of, with their whole stance on climate change.

Thomas Maltus' theories are as firmly planted in Darwinism, as Darwinism is in all of our scientific understanding about biology, entirely.

So, yeah. You'll have to excuse me if I think you're a fucking idiot virtue signalling your own retardation.

And the cherry on top!? You're a white male! That's the most ironic part about your stance.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not care what race, religion, sex, or sexuality the foreign invaders are.

If you entered this country illegally, you are an enemy of our country, laws, and civilization.

If you are poor and oppressed, ask the CIA for guns, not "assylum". Or take them. Or cover your oppressors in a mountain of bodies.

It's the only real way to effect change. Otherwise the status quo remains and you are eternally the begger, at the mercy of your "betters".

This is what the enlightenment taught our forefathers.
Banned

Quote:
Well, I take your stance as anti-scientific denialism.

Kinda like what you accuse the right of, with their whole stance on climate change.

Thomas Maltus' theories are as firmly planted in Darwinism, as Darwinism is in all of our scientific understanding about biology, entirely.

So, yeah. You'll have to excuse me if I think you're a fucking idiot virtue signalling your own retardation.

And the cherry on top!? You're a white male! That's the most ironic part about your stance.
there's no humor to be found in serious posting in general and even less so in sincerely racist ideas. absurdity rules.
Banned

libtards finally get their transparent goverment where the president tells them every god damn thing he does in real time to the point that he probubly will tweet about taking a shit at some point.

but they still mad

clearly its white men they hate not the behavior of trump.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread