Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-25-2023, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To Summarize: "Everybody who disagrees with me is insane and a liar."

And you wonder why people think you are a silly troll.

You are simply unable to admit you are wrong. Come back when you can back up your points with something other than insults and nonsensical ideas.
17 pages to go, we know you have to get last word ill help ya get a few more
Old 06-25-2023, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To Summarize: "Everybody who disagrees with me is insane and a liar."

And you wonder why people think you are a silly troll.

You are simply unable to admit you are wrong. Come back when you can back up your points with something other than insults and nonsensical ideas.

I'll be happy to have an adult conversation with you when you choose to stop acting childish.
Trying to gaslight me now?

The overwhelming majority of people in this thread must also be "silly trolls" too, right?

Very cordial...
Old 06-25-2023, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to gaslight me now?

The overwhelming majority of people in this thread must also be "silly trolls" too, right?

Very cordial...
Hey you stopped the insults when you realized what you are doing. Progress! I am not sure why you think you are the cordial person here when you have done nothing but post the same insults ad nauseum.

Glad I could help you realize where you were going wrong. Maybe we can have a normal conversation.

And yes, it is pretty obvious there are multiple trolls in this thread. You can see all the posts that are just gifs lol. Unfortunately for you the trolls aren't doing much to hide it.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 06-25-2023 at 11:33 PM..
Old 06-25-2023, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

You can't claim bizarre things like "groups allow shamans to root rot in a charm group", in order to prove shaman does more DPS than mage, then proclaim anyone who calls you out on how absurd this situation is with anger and/or ridicule as "silly trolls".

I'm sorry, DSM, but you know this is patently rude and insane to do in a 2 charm group.

And if you claim the 4th member is irrelevant ultimately, then why wouldn't I want a druid? This group gets ports to where it wants to go, and may even get POTG and an extra charm.

It's checkmate. Come on! You can't get out of this.
Old 06-25-2023, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't claim bizarre things like "groups allow shamans to root rot in a charm group", in order to prove shaman does more DPS than mage, then proclaim anyone who calls you out on how absurd this situation is with anger and/or ridicule as "silly trolls".

I'm sorry, DSM, but you know this is patently rude and insane to do in a 2 charm group.

And if you claim the 4th member is irrelevant ultimately, then why wouldn't I want a druid? This group gets ports to where it wants to go, and may even get POTG and an extra charm.

It's checkmate. Come on! You can't get out of this.
You are called a silly troll because you deserve it. I am not sure why you think calling everybody insane liars isn't rude lol. Why are you so special that you can be rude to others, but get hurt if they return the favor?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You do not get to dictate what is effective in this game just because you think it lessens the need for a Mage. You have no evidence to suggest root rotting is ineffective, and you clearly haven't tried it. It is quite bold to simply make a proclimation about something you know nothing about.

On a server with dial a port, it is a waste of space to have a dedicated porter unfortunately. You have enough DPS with 2 Enchanters, so the situational charm really isn't necessary.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 06-25-2023 at 11:51 PM..
Old 06-26-2023, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

You're so right! What am I thinking?!

I should say things that I personally know are false and ridiculous, get called out on them, and then stubbornly refuse to acknowledge them whilst proclaiming my opponent to be rude.

Spare me your self-righteous hypocrisy...
Old 06-26-2023, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're so right! What am I thinking?!

I should say things that I personally know are false and ridiculous, get called out on them, and then stubbornly refuse to acknowledge them whilst proclaiming my opponent to be rude.

Spare me your self-righteous hypocrisy...
If you think I am wrong, the correct approach is to provide evidence for your claims, instead of providing insults and blanket statements like "nobody can play the game in a way I dislike".

What you are doing isn't forwarding the conversation. You just look like a troll and an asshole.

I would encourage you to review your post history. You just sound insulting and agressive, while providing nothing of value.
Old 06-26-2023, 12:22 AM
Fire Giant

I think you should review yours.

Throughout this whole thread, you come across like a weaselly sociopath.

That's not some empty insult I'm throwing your way -- that's legitimately the truth.

Speaking to you in a non-hostile manner is giving you exactly what you want. Because when someone gives you an inch, which in this case is giving you the benefit of the doubt, you'll take a mile.

And why are you singling out me, for some strange reason? Most people in this thread, who have interacted with you, have shown you disdain.

You don't think that makes you look manipulative in the slightest?
Old 06-26-2023, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think you should review yours.

Throughout this whole thread, you come across like a weaselly sociopath.

That's not some empty insult I'm throwing your way -- that's legitimately the truth.

Speaking to you in a non-hostile manner is giving you exactly what you want. Because when someone gives you an inch, which in this case is giving you the benefit of the doubt, you'll take a mile.

And why are you singling out me, for some strange reason? Most people in this thread, who have interacted with you, have shown you disdain.

You don't think that makes you look manipulative in the slightest?
I am not sure where all of this is coming from. You have made this strange fiction in your head. I am sorry you are reading a completely different thread.

How am I singling you out when you keep responding to this thread? I am simply responding back lol. You can choose to stop at any time.
Old 06-26-2023, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone else reading this?

Does anyone really not see how sociopathic this man is when he talks? The gaslighting is off the scales.