Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2020, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the max red con exp u can get is +6 lvls
Quite true, quite true.
Old 04-16-2020, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Correct!
Old 04-16-2020, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that is not an efficient use the max red con exp u can get is +6 lvls u are wasting a lot of clicks and recharges, imo start specs at 30 as a rogue with RWW
Not to mention they would resist every click

Also be careful with specs. You will always have lurkers waiting to steal your wands during recharge. If you don’t have a form of see Invis or tracking you won’t have a good time.

Make sure when you open vendor you wait a few secs. Keep the lurkers in their toes. Sometimes they will bind at vendor but be somewhere nearby. Once you hit vendor they gate and before you even realize what’s going on, they have already bought up your wands.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

I remember in 2011 or so when RWW was fashionable there were a few rnf threads, this too shall pass
Old 04-16-2020, 05:52 PM
Banned

Who cares get a job if this is what you are worried about. At least TRY to move out of your parents house
Old 04-16-2020, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares get a job if this is what you are worried about. At least TRY to move out of your parents house
Don't need one thanks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2020, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are some of the spots they’re using wands to level? I’ve seen Kelethin guards get wanded, and I’ve heard of OOT specs, but what else?
Pretty much every quaddable camp is now being permafarmed by filthy Wanders
Old 04-16-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Ya, it sucks. I really don't like this part of green since it feels so unclassic, in spirit anyway, but then so does 829239862 enchanters and 12 hybrids online.

You really never can return home.
Old 04-17-2020, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really never can return home.
This is why I respect the people that are trying new things, like leveling with RWW's and AoE raiding the planes and hopefully chardok, these are awesome mechanics, that all players should get to experience.

You cant re-create the feelings we had back in the day, but we can enjoy the game we love without trying to remove parts of it.

My 2 copper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2020, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why I respect the people that are trying new things, like leveling with RWW's and AoE raiding the planes and hopefully chardok, these are awesome mechanics, that all players should get to experience.

You cant re-create the feelings we had back in the day, but we can enjoy the game we love without trying to remove parts of it.

My 2 copper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread