Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Orc

The 2x bouncers in Feerott that patrol the river (Flerb and Hurd) are very easy and decent exp from 48-50. I did them with my ranger with non-stop killing for the most part (they are on a 6 min respawn timer). They are both lvl 37 and drop Finesteel/Shield/Stein very often.

This camp was very easy and never had any competition. It also is not too far from Guk if you find a group there.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 2x bouncers in Feerott that patrol the river (Flerb and Hurd) are very easy and decent exp from 48-50. I did them with my ranger with non-stop killing for the most part (they are on a 6 min respawn timer). They are both lvl 37 and drop Finesteel/Shield/Stein very often.

This camp was very easy and never had any competition. It also is not too far from Guk if you find a group there.
Ah that’s a pretty good idea, didn’t know they were on such low response timer. Could do them and mix it up with spectres as well. Thx for the suggestion!
Old 03-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

If your an evil MNK, try going to HK and doing the bards on the 2nd floor. You’ll need a partner for your level, but my MNK got over a third of the way through 54 today doing them.It’s also a great introduction to split pulling, if you haveyhad earlier opportunities to practice it.

Also, do you have your epic? Now’s the time to work on it if you don’t.