Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 02:42 AM
Kobold

Default Lvl 20 enchanter solo spot

Hey, any suggestion on where I can bring my enchanter for some solo charming at lvl 20-25? At lvl 25 my plan is to go to solA and start with the goblins there.

I would prefer a dungeon that is pretty calm, was thinking about Upper Guk but I’ve never xped there before.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:58 AM
Planar Protector

Upper Guk outside the Lower Guk zone line (undead) would work if that's the zone for you. Safety of having a zone line by you is a good thing ^^

Others that spring to mind:

- East Karana wolves (near farm building with vendors), has some guard NPCs to sit near.

- Erud's Crossing kerrans (to 22ish)

- Paineel guards (charm one of the newbie area guards and say "keyz" with him targeted, no need to grind faction for Paineel, cast a faction modifier and/or erudite illusion if you need to). No faction hit for killing them and some good coin.

What level are the mobs at the Kedge Keep entrance? Anyone? I dunno if that's viable at 20.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upper Guk outside the Lower Guk zone line (undead) would work if that's the zone for you. Safety of having a zone line by you is a good thing ^^

Others that spring to mind:

- East Karana wolves (near farm building with vendors), has some guard NPCs to sit near.

- Erud's Crossing kerrans (to 22ish)

- Paineel guards (charm one of the newbie area guards and say "keyz" with him targeted, no need to grind faction for Paineel, cast a faction modifier and/or erudite illusion if you need to). No faction hit for killing them and some good coin.

What level are the mobs at the Kedge Keep entrance? Anyone? I dunno if that's viable at 20.
Cool, didn't know about the guards in Paineel. According to the wiki they are only lvl 15-16 though so will probably not support me up to lvl 25 which I would prefer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2018, 04:19 AM
Kobold

Anyone know if Najena is a good spot for solo at 20? Never been there before myself
Old 08-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, didn't know about the guards in Paineel. According to the wiki they are only lvl 15-16 though so will probably not support me up to lvl 25 which I would prefer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They range from 15-16 on the low end up to 30+. You can exp there from ~15 to 45 if you really want to.

That said, I would recommend upper guk. The zone modifier makes it hard to beat.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 08-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They range from 15-16 on the low end up to 30+. You can exp there from ~15 to 45 if you really want to.

That said, I would recommend upper guk. The zone modifier makes it hard to beat.
Aye, I ended up in upper guk doing the gaz frogloks in the pillar room(?). Pretty manageable as long as calm doesn't hard resist.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aye, I ended up in upper guk doing the gaz frogloks in the pillar room(?). Pretty manageable as long as calm doesn't hard resist.
Froglok squire camp should be ezpz and good until 24 or so.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Just FYI, they are a well known cash camp and thus are often camped. But if you do venture that way, know that the ones in the actual noob area, despite conning at 15 or 16, have a tremendous health pool, so maybe avoid those two. Then just careful for the ones in the city as they ramp up quickly in level and hit a lot harder once you go through the second portal I believe.

Aabdel - Wood Elf Rogue
Abdell - Half Elf Ranger
Meladei - Half Elf Bard
<Storm Watch>
Closed Thread