Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Orc

Drakes in Rathe Mountains. No need to even use hide as nothing will aggro. Can go to 30 there.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level now??
22 hours into Final Fantasy VI, still hasnt logged into EQ, damn that guy
Old 04-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Update: He has spent nearly 10 hours trying to farm a Genji Glove off a Dragon on the Floating Continent, still no glove
Old 04-23-2020, 12:27 PM
Large Bat

Frebin was great until level 30, any other recommendations out there for a nice AFK spot for a druid to level while I work from home?
Old 04-23-2020, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

back to OP, i hope Root + DD is not literally what he is doing / wants to do ?
no matter how lazy he is, root + dot x4 is where it's at, then maybe a low level DD to finish the mob up if you really have to.

at 24 with track you can definitely do south karana, or other karanas, as was suggested. check out for the hermit. Unrest, Kerra Isle, Najena or Everfrost Peaks also come to mind.
What 4 dots can a level 24 druid stack? Or do you mean consecutively? I'd argue waiting 4 minutes takes more mental effort than just burning them down...

I hate root rotting on the druid. It's pretty boring on the necro where I CAN stack 4 dots!

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 04-23-2020, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi lovely bunch!
I have a friend who was into EQ way back in the classic days who wishes to play his druid at work. He works in his own office as a writer so he has the ability to log on to EQ anytime. He feels a semi afk root and nuke style would fit him the most, where he can alt tab in between writing and nuke now and then.
Im looking for suggestions on a leveling path where this is do-able.
He plays an Halfling Druid, so Hide makes this an easy option for him.
His level at the moment is 24
Anyone wanna share some good spots with him? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 2 static aviak guards (lvl 16-20) in Lake Rathe right next to the Arena zone line.
Single pulls, 6 minute respawn give or take, they also drop bronze weapons, and will flee around 15% hp
Old 04-25-2020, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

This guy is so slow I have started to lvl my own noob druid to PL him... Mine is at lvl 29 atm, also looking for similar spots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yeah, only two dots stack so far as I can tell. And yeah Aviaks outside of Arena is good, I did em on my shaman hehe
Closed Thread