Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Perhaps Bard now, necro at Kunark. If your wrists aren't very bent or tense when playing, you won't get carpal tunnel syndrome.

Also, you don't have to double-tap on a bard. Ever. Instead of hitting the 2 key twice, you hit 1 then 2 with a quick and efficient rolling motion. The 1 stops the song, the 2 starts song 2. Then you hit 2 then 3. The 2 stops the song, the 3 starts the next song.
Last edited by Videri; 04-08-2020 at 12:26 AM..
Old 04-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

ya you can play a bard kinda relaxed if ur puller and ccin and not tryint o kite 500 mobs
Old 04-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya you can play a bard kinda relaxed if ur puller and ccin and not tryint o kite 500 mobs
Also you don't have to go super-hardcore and swap instruments and weapons constantly. In fact higher level Bards are often more beneficial to a group playing songs w lute or drum and not meleeing at all
Old 04-08-2020, 03:41 AM
Kobold

Problem with bard I see is that they have really no way to get back to where they were in a dungeon if they delve too deep and die (LGuk for example) as their invis song requires an instrument to be equipped. Secondly, their solo power is decent for sure, but dungeon diving solo as a bard is a level of stress I really don't want. I feel like your margin for error on a bard is paper thin.

I'm still totally lost on what to play. I've even thought about just playing a druid and porting people for $$ to twink my iksar necro, but that feels kinda lame. But, maybe that's all I got. lol
Old 04-08-2020, 04:05 AM
Fire Giant

Sounds like you wanna play a necro, so just play a necro dude. You can twink your iksar necro with your necro if you really want.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you wanna play a necro, so just play a necro dude. You can twink your iksar necro with your necro if you really want.
You might be right, but leveling one twice feelsbadman. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2020, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivonus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem with bard I see is that they have really no way to get back to where they were in a dungeon if they delve too deep and die (LGuk for example) as their invis song requires an instrument to be equipped. Secondly, their solo power is decent for sure, but dungeon diving solo as a bard is a level of stress I really don't want. I feel like your margin for error on a bard is paper thin.

I'm still totally lost on what to play. I've even thought about just playing a druid and porting people for $$ to twink my iksar necro, but that feels kinda lame. But, maybe that's all I got. lol
Bind near bank or instrument vendor.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, I keep a bag in my bank filled with vendor instruments for CR's.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Perhaps enc now, necro at Kunark.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Enc or mage. No pressure to even level indoors.
Closed Thread