Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Aviak

There was nearly not a single post of me before i lost my family here.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphiay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was nearly not a single post of me before i lost my family here.
Well that's what happens when you pick the Donner Family.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Aviak

I am here since four months. I hope there will be some years until i die.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Aviak

So he was not accused, not punished and it don't count then. Like it obviously don't count for Sektor or Lite what happened elsewhere or what people saying.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphiay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am here since four months. I hope there will be some years until i die.
Next time pick a normal family instead of a buncha wendigo's who will eye your leg meat after starving for an hour.

No vap took a suspension for RMT, was guilty accused is like alleged you can't use alleged after convicted, why all this lawyer doctoring he did it, he said he did, he admitted to the crime lol WTF.
Last edited by Swyft; 09-06-2014 at 04:07 PM..
Old 09-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Aviak

Concentrate on positive things here. Blue player starting here. Hopefully with many of them will be a much more nice atmophere here soon. Events for them would be great. Why Azrael or other can't make them for new player. This idea helping with bossmobs was a nice start.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This shit happened on tz at every event. Its pvp. Unless its a 1-40 event, there will be no hand holding. Trying to band people who hate each other is just dumb.
Is this what happened?

If so, then I agree. This is a red server. I empathize with the GM having to deal with all the white noise and bullshit (believe me, I do), but running an event where you want competing high level guilds to hold hands and do pve together is just asking for it.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Kobold

Swyft prime example of whats wrong with attitude on server, lots of nihilum didnt cheat. Everybody who plays on red is six degrees of separation away from someone who does, or is a scumbag. Lite, Nizzar, Jibekn, pyrokinetic, mostbitter, Sektor, Slathar, etc, etc... thats just a result of the small pop. Being inevitably close to one of these players at some point, being treated like a cardinal sin is dumb as fuck.

Example of the stupid hatred that is common on red, Smallmee invited me for a leveling group on my monk, and then him and his lackeys ganked me after checking my guild history which is fine, but then started saying repeatedly in OOC that i was Nizzar, people msging me like are you really Nizzar? The 5 people in the group that ganked me harrassing me in tells for 10 minutes straight. Im just some random who was in Nihi for a month maybe, just checking if that would be more interesting than outright quitting. With a big part of the pop that will brand me as a traitor, satan, nuthugger, etc, etc, for the rest of the characters life, even if the server lasts for 10 more years. Thats how hardcore dumb some of the people here are.
Last edited by Heyitsme; 09-06-2014 at 06:45 PM..
Old 09-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

just shut the server down, theres no hope really. funnel all these pixel queens to blue so they can lick their chops.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just shut the server down, theres no hope really. funnel all these pixel queens to blue so they can lick their chops.
If you did that there would be a lot of /duel spam going on.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread