As in, "you're so mad."
Mithras Firehealer - 60 cleric
Gurig Fireplague - 53 necro
Umphrey McGee - 55 magician
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 02-16-2014, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*you're

As in, "you're so mad."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2014, 10:34 PM
Banned

Do EMP in Sebilis, I've seen it drop numerous times on the red server where I grouped in Seb with my guild every other day.

Saw like 3 in 1 month visitng emp for a few hours every week. Not that difficult.

P.S. - ZOMG guyz the best spell in the game cost 150k this is insane THIS SERVER IS BROKEN

P.S.S. - OP is a dumb crybaby
Old 02-16-2014, 11:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do EMP in Sebilis, I've seen it drop numerous times on the red server where I grouped in Seb with my guild every other day.

Saw like 3 in 1 month visitng emp for a few hours every week. Not that difficult.

P.S. - ZOMG guyz the best spell in the game cost 150k this is insane THIS SERVER IS BROKEN

P.S.S. - OP is a dumb crybaby
Another guy with 2000+ posts that spends his life in this game, like I said before my play time is an hour tops 2-3 times a week, not crying simply stating this server is only meant for people who wanna live in this game 24/7.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

I won Torpor off Emperor back when I used to do Crypt a year ago.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:31 PM
Banned

that's how this game was designed, this server is very classic.
if you don't like it try ez server.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won Torpor off Emperor back when I used to do Crypt a year ago.
Isn't torpor only a 2-3% chance drop off Emp / guardian wurms / prot?
Old 02-16-2014, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another guy with 2000+ posts that spends his life in this game, like I said before my play time is an hour tops 2-3 times a week, not crying simply stating this server is only meant for people who wanna live in this game 24/7.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand some of you stating to "just got get it yourself." That's not the point he is trying to make. The point is this: Torpor was going for 50k or less, less than 12 months ago...even 50k was considered high! Now it's 150k...it's disgusting, IMO.
Bullshit alert! I paid 90k a year ago and like I said it took me a month to even find a seller. People were trying to tell me 120k+ back then.

There's more plat in the economy now. Prices of items have gone up in a year. That's how the economy works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Torpor was NEVER worth more than a fungi until a few months ago.
Around the time I paid 90k for Torpor, Fungis were about 65k. You either have an even shittier memory than I do, or you have some sort of agenda.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The play style and time investment needed to succeeded in this game is a thing of the past in terms of MMOs. I'm not saying don't play here but you might want to look into some other alternative. It isn't even that you only play 2 - 3 hours a week but that your session time is only 1 hour. A single 3 hour session once a week would be way more beneficial and doable.

I've only recently started playing again after about 3 years and unlike my 09-11 play days I don't have the time to sit down like I used to. I quickly made peace with the fact that some shit is either just going to be out of my reach entirely (epic) or take a long ass time to acquire (lvl 60). My advice to you is just forget the spell even exists. You can still be a good shaman in groups and solo without it. Also try to find a way to bump your session time up even if it means lowering the amount of days per week you can play.