View Poll Results: Politically Correct?
This is acceptable 20 33.90%
No that's crazy 39 66.10%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well i know we try to raid hate we pop up there and people is anon so instead of just pulling from different location we leave.... fear. we just get it when we can .. its not like any gear is rotting with us doing it with 3 or 4 people ... nobody asked you to leave the zone bud
What do u mean by this? That youre banking full suits of planar for every class just for bragging rights?

3-4 ppl whove been lvl 60 farming trak for 3 years certainly need them planars!!!!
Old 02-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do u mean by this? That youre banking full suits of planar for every class just for bragging rights?

3-4 ppl whove been lvl 60 farming trak for 3 years certainly need them planars!!!!
HalflingWarrior should be named HalfWitWarrior. He posts with no awareness of the dynamics at play.

Illuminati is a relatively new guild to the server, with a fairly small population. They're gearing up their mains and potentially secondary alts. Why take 40 people with you when you can take 3-4 and focus on only the mobs that drop the gear you need? Nothing is stopping another group or two from coming in and going after the other mobs in a zone.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well i know we try to raid hate we pop up there and people is anon so instead of just pulling from different location we leave.... fear. we just get it when we can .. its not like any gear is rotting with us doing it with 3 or 4 people ... nobody asked you to leave the zone bud
Every so often I duo Fear with a shaman in the hopes of some shiverback love. I would have no problem with other people going for the other mobs. Of course, one time Doljo zoned in with 15, and the first thing they did was try to pull all of the shiverbacks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 02-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every so often I duo Fear with a shaman in the hopes of some shiverback love. I would have no problem with other people going for the other mobs. Of course, one time Doljo zoned in with 15, and the first thing they did was try to pull all of the shiverbacks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can already guess the end of this story. It ends with a lengthy Doljo CR.
Mithras Firehealer - 60 cleric
Gurig Fireplague - 53 necro
Umphrey McGee - 55 magician
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 02-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HalflingWarrior should be named HalfWitWarrior. He posts with no awareness of the dynamics at play.

Illuminati is a relatively new guild to the server, with a fairly small population. They're gearing up their mains and potentially secondary alts. Why take 40 people with you when you can take 3-4 and focus on only the mobs that drop the gear you need? Nothing is stopping another group or two from coming in and going after the other mobs in a zone.
It reminds me of that commercial when this lady insisted that she hold up a ton of people by paying with a check and everyone else in line behind her have debit cards.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 02-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

I also don't really understand the OP question in relation to the poll question.

"If you see 4 people in a guild clearing the planes for many hours to a point where they would start killing respawns 8 hours later are other guilds obligated to stay out?"
A) This is acceptable
B) No that's crazy
Mithras Firehealer - 60 cleric
Gurig Fireplague - 53 necro
Umphrey McGee - 55 magician
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 02-27-2014, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol WTH are you talking about ? we have been gearing up all our guildies doing this

Old 02-27-2014, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Obviously if they are spending 8+ hours up there clearing trash... Well that is just mind boggling.

Anyways... My cleric is my main, when I join a guild, if 3-4 of them want to go up with me to help me get some Ethreal Mist from the clerics in Hate, and we spend 2-3 hours killing them all or other stuff in our way. I sure hope other people wouldn't be getting butt hurt over it.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 02-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Banned

STEAM ROLL their asses and tell them to kick rocks!!! rediculous
Old 02-27-2014, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously if they are spending 8+ hours up there clearing trash... Well that is just mind boggling.

Anyways... My cleric is my main, when I join a guild, if 3-4 of them want to go up with me to help me get some Ethreal Mist from the clerics in Hate, and we spend 2-3 hours killing them all or other stuff in our way. I sure hope other people wouldn't be getting butt hurt over it.
we aint spending 8 hrs plus there we zoned in and killed a few mobs then everything started repopping .. so we just started clearing... asgard zoned in twice in a 4 or 5 hr period and we was still in there waiting on slow ass repops from who ever cleared before us .... this 8+ hrs stuff is bullshit

Closed Thread