Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay well when he's in pvp range go after him

I've responded a few threads today....

15 year old Gorenaire strategy, ignoring the part where bard groups attacked healers..

Some guy who may have RMTed an iksar bp that farms sea furies all day....

Something else that is so dysfunctional and insane that I can't remember it...

I'm forumquested bros. Ya'll have a blest one. Wrapping it up here for the day/evening/hopefully the week. FUK.
Nirgon
Planar Protector

Almost to 16k posts you can't stop now!
Old 11-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Emissary Pikrib has spoken the truth Burgerking, why do you keep going down the rabbithole?
Is it not enough to be ignored by everyone on 1 account? Or you gonna make a new alt personality in a few weeks, once your guild has geared your shaman?

Fungi was given by goatassin, he farmed his SBS and the epic was provided by Circle of Trust. Anyone stupid enough to play a shaman/cleric should get twinked or they'll roll a melee before you get 1 kragg.

Just try and read, comprehend and THEN unplug your internet connection.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inspect me now faggot, my buddy came back and asked for his fungi back so I gave it to him. You are hopeless man. Fucking hopeless. You are so incredibly mad about me, a random ass dude that came into the server and got a nice head start. You are so fucking mad its pathetic.
You're right you can't be Esalde he would never call someone a faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faggot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how Swyft had to make a new toon and new forum account in order to not look like a hypocrite faggot when joining a zerg.
Quote:
Freez is right. This is retarded.

How many dicks do you suck to completion on an average week BK?
Quote:
Very stress free. have fun handing people sweat rags faggot.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Faggot
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

I know for a fact that last quote was directed at Hateraid.

Faggot.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be frank with you, I'm a little burned out from the recent pixel vortex. I have a headache today, I see Phara Dar every time I close my eyes, I am less likely to pour 5 hour sittings on new people who get epics and quit... but pixel devil won't neva eva take my soul. If you need a port and a bind, ask. If you need help getting your epic, I'll be there. This shit wears on you big time if you're putting your best foot forward.

Burger has some fine posts here and there. He's got a strong line of credit after his Sol Ro death Xylaw troll. Gotta wipe to the content once in a while to learn it.

Smedy, swing on over. The Presidente is gone from this life and into the next. I'll kind of miss the guy.
i'd swing on over if there wasn't to many nightriders overthere trust me, i have pals in all guilds now and enemies in all of them too

never said being jesus was easy, backstabbed left and right by dirty jews but still ending up with that chicken bone in pocket, ya feelers me dawg?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread