Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Bump.

The Zlandicar, Klandicar, Sontalak and Wuoshi fears right now are just ridiculous. The videos provided from 2001 era kills show players in their typical Velious armor (not stacking MR to 255) eating fears at a reasonable rate but they ALL break early. Most are broken within the first 6 seconds.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently, this broken mechanic makes outdoor dragons zerg encounters. There is no strategy to fight 20 second fear.
Yes there is

But should probably 10s max
Last edited by khanable; 09-02-2015 at 11:31 AM..
Old 09-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

While bark potions are a solution I think we can all agree that the fear is broken right now on these dragons.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Echoing this. Feared most of the klandicar fight as a 255 MR rogue is nonsense. I fought klandicar during velious on live more times than i can count. Fear was never this kind of issue.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you mean send 90 Rampage at a target? Or is this another pretentious khanable psot?
Critical thought hard.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You somehow think Bark potions are an appropriate response to 20 second dragon roars? No one cares that you send 90 guildmembers to kill a mob people killed with 36 on Live.
It's not even about bark pots. We've stopped using them.

It's about aggro control.

Fix issues because they're classic, not because you can't come up with a way to overcome an issue.

And I don't think I've seen us break 70 since launch for anything except the big dick ntov mobs. We're doing morning spawn zland with mid 30s. Kland with 40.

Keep saying the only way to win is to Zerg because your Zerg can't hack it.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Banned

how is dragon fear "about aggro control" ?
Old 09-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You mean fix outdoor dragon's dragon roar because 20 second fear every time is not classic?
Yep.

and not because the bda-taken 100 person sont zerg couldn't figure out how to not get rekt and want to cry about how they're only kill able by zerging.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep.

and not because the bda-taken 100 person sont zerg couldn't figure out how to not get rekt and want to cry about how they're only kill able by zerging.
what you are doing is trolling a bug discussion on dragon roar

you are not providing any productive information other than "nani nani boo boo other competing guild nani nani boo"

this is a waste of time
Old 09-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep.

hey now - we got him to 50% by throwing bodies at him - I dont see any BDA/Taken here QQing that he was too hard pls change due to our fail- be nice :P

Dragon Roar in general has been bugged on Velious mobs esp for a while - see Dald's Zland write up after we spent 4 hours down there eating fears that took u to the Vilefang waterfall

there is none of that in any videos from classic and most the time people are not even being super neckbeard efficient to get those kills they have on display - here you have to be among the upper 5% in terms of gearing and company to kill these mobs regular guilds with sub 60 raiders were killing 15 years ago