Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 12:36 AM
Sarnak

Default Ring War attempt request (Infernus)

Disclaimer: I speak to a number of the leaders/officers from the 3 guilds but I figured it would be easier to officially put this request here (since I don't have access to the raid forum yet)

We would like to request an attempt at the ring war on the 14th of Aug (Sunday). This attempt will be a joint raid between Infernus and another guild (being discussed). There's a fair bit of logistics and planning going into this and given that Infernus is an oceanic/asian based guild, timing on a coop raid as such with another US based guild can only occur on the weekend. Hence why I'm hoping we can be allotted the slot on the weekend which should fit nicely on the 14th (if my calculations are correct, badain should respawn on that day should there be no reset and misses in war attempts etc*)

As mentioned there's a fair bit of planning going into this attempt so we're going into it prepared. It most likely will not be a permanent fixture (even if we're successful) but we will request for attempts going forward as and when we can plan ahead for subsequent ones.

Thanks in advance,
Shig

*Should there be a reset and change in the ring war schedule, we would like to request for the closest available weekend slot in the august schedule (meaning sat or sun). Hopefully everyone understands the difficulty we face in coordinating an attempt due to our small size and timing differences
Old 07-27-2016, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Hard to set a specific date, a ring war doesnt happen every 3 days like clockwork so he may not even be up then. Other than that, I have no issue letting you get a try at it.