View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let me get this straight - you made 2 characters you didn't want to play, got them both to low 30s. Then got all the gear you wanted. Oh and finally raged out over some pp camp to get suspended ?

Now you're raging on about these hypothetical things you won't get to do with a character you for some reason didn't roll to begin with ? Maybe get your monk to level 50 before complaining you cant end game gear it . And I remember fbss being camped pretty hard even way back when
Lol I’m dying. Also, watching Turbo side with someone like Toeking just proves how nuts he is.

At any rate, 1200 people online on a Saturday. Hardly packed. People crying because they don’t like waiting in line for valuable stuff and want to be able to farm it themselves
Old 05-16-2020, 05:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I’m dying. Also, watching Turbo side with someone like Toeking just proves how nuts he is.

At any rate, 1200 people online on a Saturday. Hardly packed. People crying because they don’t like waiting in line for valuable stuff and want to be able to farm it themselves
I'm a bit confused. Realistically isn't it better for his situation trying to list up on a camp being soloed and then bringing his full group ? Otherwise if it was a full group on the camp he'd have to go somewhere else anyway and with that group only replacing one member every x hours it's even less likely? What am I missing ? A taken camp is a taken camp to a full group looking for it.

If the point is people are playing unhealthy amounts of hours on single camps or shady account sharing stuff / boxing etc - that is another matter that frankly no one can do anything about
Last edited by jerryR; 05-16-2020 at 05:19 PM..
Old 05-16-2020, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a bit confused. Realistically isn't it better for his situation trying to list up on a camp being soloed and then bringing his full group ? Otherwise if it was a full group on the camp he'd have to go somewhere else anyway and with that group only replacing one member every x hours it's even less likely? What am I missing ? A taken camp is a taken camp to a full group looking for it.

If the point is people are playing unhealthy amounts of hours on single camps or shady account sharing stuff / boxing etc - that is another matter that frankly no one can do anything about
Jerry, I'd like to hear what your recollection is of the classic experience grouping with friends and family with a group of upper 40s/50 back in 1999. I'm talking about the classic experience.
Old 05-16-2020, 06:31 PM
Banned

Maybe all melee should start with a FBSS to make it fair
Old 05-16-2020, 06:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jerry, I'd like to hear what your recollection is of the classic experience grouping with friends and family with a group of upper 40s/50 back in 1999. I'm talking about the classic experience.
What are you on about now ??

You should be less worried about how I experienced a game as a teenager and more the dude that made this petition having bragged about camping manastone for 150 hours. That is the type of person that you're gonna be competing for camps with on Teal.

Very strange bedfellows in this re-open teal debate, I must say.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Still no response from devs?

How odd. Nearly 700 votes, and the count is overwhelmingly in favor of this proposal.

The original reason for creating Teal is more pressing than ever.

There's only one logical course: reopen Teal.
Old 05-16-2020, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How odd. Nearly 700 votes, and the count is overwhelmingly in favor of this proposal.

Do you know how many "how long til Velious?" threads we went through on the forums?
Old 05-16-2020, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah reopen Teal because all those popular camps you guys want will definitely not still be monopolized like they were last time Teal was open!
Old 05-16-2020, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nearly 700 votes, and the count is overwhelmingly in favor of this proposal.
Now that legacy lists are gone, OP probably spend days creating 400 or more accounts to upvote his own poll.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Hopefully Aradune opening will provide some relief on green.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Closed Thread