Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

EXCLUSIVE: Rudy Giuliani on the NEW Hunter Biden Leaks! | Louder With Crowder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_N6vsN4QiM
Old 10-16-2020, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

i started on both servers recently, i noticed much nicer servers on blue and items seem to be cheaper.

I am pretty casual however.
Old 10-16-2020, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been largely skipping this trash thread. Some of you people aren't worth a real debate. So you just get some well-deserved memes and trolling.

That laptop = Hillary's emails. It'll sink Biden and it's only just begun. The emails and text released so far are enough to hang Biden (in the election) if true and there isn't major information suppression.

The more info that gets released, the more it'll confirm it was Hunter's laptop. Phone call from his lawyer to repair shop asking for the laptop. Receipt signed by Hunter Biden. Numerous personal pictures of Hunter Biden doing unseemly and illegal things.

You'll see CNN, MSNBC, etc show no interest in exploring the veracity of the information. Just stonewalling. But people will learn.

And for 2 elections in a row a corrupt democrat will sink.

Enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally nobody cares about the emails. Not a single person is on the fence about this election and it will not matter. You either want things to return to sanity or will vote for Trump.
Old 10-16-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know the problem is on Steam's side because my pipe is fat and blazing. Oh well back to posting.

I've always had a deep respect for Rudy Giuliani. He spent his early years proving he wasn't some mafia guy by being super aggressive on crime. He fucked the Five Families in the ass hard. Then he got to be mayor, you know I felt safe on the streets of NYC for the first time in my life.

I know he's a stand-up guy, as we call them here. Sure, he plays dirty but that's New York, you have to survive here. My point is all those years and he's never had a credibility crisis. So when he started to deliver on his promise I started to pay attention.

I hope the rest of America does too.

https://twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/s...26395919740929

Joe Biden is an order of magnitude more corrupt than Trump. Trumps 'corruption' as it were, is standard business-level stuff where opinions might differ on what is usual or an usual practice. Tax avoidance, complicated real-estate deals to disguise shady depreciation techniques. Bankers willing to overlook obvious exaggerations on loan applications. Yawn.

Joe Biden installed his drug addict son in foreign companies as a conduit to funnel money directly to himself and THEN he worked to change US policy to enrich those entities so they could make him money faster. He's being doing it for decades if not longer.

His drug addict sex-fiend son, whose legendary lecherous drug-addled exploits were carefully documented by how many foreign operations? How many pictures of Hunter taking it up the ass from a Filipino ladyboy does Xi Jinping have? How many drug dealers are talking to Russians, telling them when and how often?
Old 10-16-2020, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been largely skipping this trash thread. Some of you people aren't worth a real debate. So you just get some well-deserved memes and trolling.

That laptop = Hillary's emails. It'll sink Biden and it's only just begun. The emails and text released so far are enough to hang Biden (in the election) if true and there isn't major information suppression.

The more info that gets released, the more it'll confirm it was Hunter's laptop. Phone call from his lawyer to repair shop asking for the laptop. Receipt signed by Hunter Biden. Numerous personal pictures of Hunter Biden doing unseemly and illegal things.

You'll see CNN, MSNBC, etc show no interest in exploring the veracity of the information. Just stonewalling. But people will learn.

And for 2 elections in a row a corrupt democrat will sink.

Enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know the problem is on Steam's side because my pipe is fat and blazing. Oh well back to posting.

I've always had a deep respect for Rudy Giuliani. He spent his early years proving he wasn't some mafia guy by being super aggressive on crime. He fucked the Five Families in the ass hard. Then he got to be mayor, you know I felt safe on the streets of NYC for the first time in my life.

I know he's a stand-up guy, as we call them here. Sure, he plays dirty but that's New York, you have to survive here. My point is all those years and he's never had a credibility crisis. So when he started to deliver on his promise I started to pay attention.

I hope the rest of America does too.

https://twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/s...26395919740929

Joe Biden is an order of magnitude more corrupt than Trump. Trumps 'corruption' as it were, is standard business-level stuff where opinions might differ on what is usual or an usual practice. Tax avoidance, complicated real-estate deals to disguise shady depreciation techniques. Bankers willing to overlook obvious exaggerations on loan applications. Yawn.

Joe Biden installed his drug addict son in foreign companies as a conduit to funnel money directly to himself and THEN he worked to change US policy to enrich those entities so they could make him money faster. He's being doing it for decades if not longer.

His drug addict sex-fiend son, whose legendary lecherous drug-addled exploits were carefully documented by how many foreign operations? How many pictures of Hunter taking it up the ass from a Filipino ladyboy does Xi Jinping have? How many drug dealers are talking to Russians, telling them when and how often?
How many drugs are you on, simultaneously, to think that Biden is more corrupt than Trump? EVERYONE AROUND TRUMP HAS BEEN IMPLICATED IN CRIMES. I just can't understand this cult one bit.
Old 10-16-2020, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally nobody cares about the emails. Not a single person is on the fence about this election and it will not matter. You either want things to return to sanity or will vote for Trump.
Oh no everyone is talking about it.

You know how I know? Because Biden's support dropped a lot as soon as the revelations came, but Trump's didn't rise as much.

That means independent voters are abandoning Biden. They're not committing to Trump, they're pulling back to see how this shakes out.

That's PA below but if you look at most of the major battleground states you can see the same thing. Biden support is falling but Trump is not rising to match.

That's actually a really bad sign for Biden because the Dems shot their load and they're out of October Surprise but Rudy is going to deliver this thing all the way to the end. So all those undecided-now voters aren't going to go back to Biden. They don't know it yet for sure yet but they won't.

Last edited by BlackBellamy; 10-16-2020 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: wrong tense goddamit!
Old 10-16-2020, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many drugs are you on, simultaneously, to think that Biden is more corrupt than Trump? EVERYONE AROUND TRUMP HAS BEEN IMPLICATED IN CRIMES. I just can't understand this cult one bit.
No one accused General Grant of corruption when he was president, and yet his administration is frequently brought out as an example of such.

EVERYONE AROUND GRANT HAS BEEN IMPLICATED IN CRIMES. I just can't understand this cult one bit.

If anything, Trump is guilty of not knowing how cutthroat politics was and trusted people to be the 'best people' instead of self-enriching venal cocksuckers (Hi Omarosa Manigault Newman). He made several statements to that effect, that he thought the real estate business was tough until he made it to DC.

But that's all in the past now. Sure, he still has to fire that FBI do-nothing jerk after the election, but he's got the people he needs now. The jerks have mostly been winnowed out. That's why we need him for the next term. His crew is a mean lean machine all figured shit out and ready to bring super-peace and mega-prosperity for the next four years.

I'm not sure cult is a good term. We're not as dogmatic as the left I think; we don't take things on faith as much which is ironic because we're definitely more religious. I used to think religiosity suppressed rationalism but I'm not so sure any longer. I think when you have faith you question it and thus test it. But if you don't then you're much more willing to accept information from those in authority, because you don't have the tools to question your beliefs. Descartes was a devout Catholic who considered it his mission to defend the faith. And yet through logic he posited that in the end, he could not trust any information he received from any of his sources or senses, because he could not be sure the information or his senses were not being manipulated; that any proof to the contrary could be faked as well. His religious search for the truth led him to the greatest skepticism of all.

So yeah, we're not a cult.

You're in the cult.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

I've never really thought the preamble to the ending to American Beauty was realistic until I really got to know you guys.
Old 10-16-2020, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

I cant imagine thinking trump was less corrupt than Biden when one of his best pals looks like the penguin and has a supervillan style rap sheet.
Closed Thread